Can we Now tell when a Trade is Coming?

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Trade for what? To obtain draft picks?

There's players sitting on the shelf on the market if we have requirements.

No need to trade unless a special talent becomes available.

Which it won't.

lkelly

Reaction score
We should trade for Jaylon. Maybe a 2nd that moves to a 1st if he meets a certain swipe threshold.

I won't go so far as to say that he knows the defense though.

plymkr

Reaction score
We should trade for Jaylon. Maybe a 2nd that moves to a 1st if he meets a certain swipe threshold.

I won't go so far as to say that he knows the defense though.
Lol, I saw a play by play breakdown on Jaylon with his first game as a Packer. Yeah we're not missing anything and it wasn't the defensive system holding him back. Same ol Jaylon. Getting juked, coming in late, being out of position.

Man I wish for his sake he woke up sick on the day of his last college game and never suffered that injury. I wonder what could have been. I'm glad he got paid and is set for life cuz his NFL days are numbered. I'm glad we moved on.

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
No, they don't. Watch Osa, and Gallimore is coming back. Plus Lawrence and Golston can play inside as well.

We might be sleeping on Hill too. I’m thinking he will play well when he gets back. He pretty much has to. If he doesn’t show up this year, he’s in danger of flaming out altogether. I believe in him though. I feel like this staff will get more out of him than the other staffs. He’s just as explosive as our other DTs.

rambo2

Reaction score
We might be sleeping on Hill too. I’m thinking he will play well when he gets back. He pretty much has to. If he doesn’t show up this year, he’s in danger of flaming out altogether. I believe in him though. I feel like this staff will get more out of him than the other staffs. He’s just as explosive as our other DTs.
I think that they have been stashing Hill. They very well might activate him next month.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm not sold on Hill. I really haven't seen much from him, but he just doesn't seem to be what I think is a good DT. But, would love for him to prove to me otherwise!!

GMO415

Reaction score
Jerry will let DLaw, Gallup, and LVE walk and get nothing in return. 32 years in the game and he acts like a rookie owner. Ugh