Can we please just be positive for a minute!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes i'm known on here for being negative on here, with the way we're playing I have a right to be. With that said, I'm willing to go out on a limb and muster up some confidence in this team that we'll come back with baby steps, beat the giants, and get ready for Pittsburgh Sunday night. The entire team has to look in the mirror and ask themselves what they want out of this season, am I ready to sacrifice everything and do my job as instructed by my coaches.

If you're ready to give this team a little glimpse of hope, join in with me, if not that's fine its your life. Let's go Cowboys, let's get back on track, please give your thoughts

jujoboys

Reaction score
I wish I could be positive but 3 of the last 4 games they have played have been some of the worst football I have witnessed as a fan of this team. I have zero faith this team can beat any team that is good and I am now worried about losing to the awful NY Giants. This team is going to have to earn it's respect and positive feelings back by actually winning and playing good. I will still be there rooting for them and hoping like heck they win but there is absolutely nothing positive about this team right now other than the FG kicker.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Do you believe you are the only CowboysZone member feeling positive about the team? Please give your thoughts.
Do you really want to know? He's been behaving very strange with the multiple personalities and all. One day its negativity, the next it's telling everyone to be positive. I'm sensing a Forest Gump vibe. Coogs is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Not sure a win over the gnats is going to give this team confidence or turn the season around. This team is softer than a mashed potato sammich.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Do you really want to know? He's been behaving very strange with the multiple personalities and all. One day its negativity, the next it's telling everyone to be positive. I'm sensing a Forest Gump vibe. Coogs is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get.
Stupid is as stupid does, acr.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Positive......nah
We are 1-2 and Jerry extended Dak.
So it's payback time for some posters.......never mind how we can this thing turned around and start winning.

Hopefully, we can win the next couple of games.......that should settle a few posters down (lol)

Retro88

Reaction score
The positive is that the outcome of these games dont matter. They either reestablish themselves or our draft pick gets better. Nobody here should still have expectations of a playoff run.

jujoboys

Reaction score
Not sure a win over the gnats is going to give this team confidence or turn the season around. This team is softer than a mashed potato sammich.
It won't give me any confidence in the team if they win but it will go a long way in keeping a co-worker that is a Giants' fan from chirping in my ears for weeks.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Do you believe you are the only CowboysZone member feeling positive about the team? Please give your thoughts.
hey James Earl, i'm not the only one, there is a thing on here called "homerism" you know about that you've been here enough, people who love the cowboys no matter what happens, they're always positive and give their THOUGHTS whenever!!!!!! :laugh:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
that's exactly how I like it young man, why keep seeing posts about whining and complaining, I can hear the great scholar @jazzcat22 telling people to stop complaining, so I'm going to try it, we'll see what happens!!