Can You Name 12 SS That Are Better Than Jeff Heath?

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
In no particular order.

1. Malcolm Jenkins
2. Micah Hyde
3. Reshad Jones
4. Adrian Amos
5. Keanu Neal
6. Landon Collins
7. Patrick Chung
8. Jamal Adams
9. Andrew Zendejo
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Hyde
Fitzpatrick
Chung
Adam's
Jefferson
Burnett
Gibson
Harrison
Vacarro
Honey badger
James
Abram
Peppers
Jenkins
Collins
Amos
Neal
Reid
Bell
Baker
Johnson
McDougald

Outside of those, don't really see any starters better. But definitely don't see any worse projected starters

Last edited:

Sydla

Reaction score
I don't care--he's a starter on my favorite team and a quality guy and so I like him and will cheer him on

I will cheer for him and hope he has 15 interceptions and 100 tackles this season.

But I also am not a dullard and understand that despite the fact he plays SS for my team, he's just not really all that good.

JBS

Reaction score
There aren't more than 11 guys who could make that play on the naked bootleg Goff did on third and 7 in the playoffs...

Riiiiiiiiiiight...

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
Heath isnt a great S, but he was the starter on one of the best defenses in the NFL last year, and he's not THE reason we weren't #1 on defense.

He's a special teams ace that nobody would complain about if he were the #3 S. Unfortunately we aren't stacked everywhere and so he starts. Every team in the salary cap era has their Heaths.

Also:
2018: tied for 2nd most interceptions
2017: most interceptions
2016: tied for 2nd most interceptions
2015: most interceptions

On a team that barely intercepts the ball at least Heath has been as good as any other Cowboy the last 4 seasons, which is nice.