Cancun question.....

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I'm going to Cacun and was wondering if anybody knew the best place to make reservations through for a vacation package.

Any hotels that you recommend?

Any special things to do while there?

Etc.?

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
Most of the hotels are pretty much located next to everything so you really can't go wrong with any of them. There's literally about 40 of them within a few miles of each other. You can go to www.pleasantholidays.com for a list of hotels and some other info - I've used them a few times, especially on some killer deals to Hawaii.

Most people that go to that area (Cancun) go and visit the ruins - you can go to Tulum (small but nearby) or to Chichen-Itza (much larger but way farther away) - it's worth it, IMO. There's great snorkeling to be done (Xel-ha is a great "touristy" site) and the Caribbean waters in those parts have some awesome scuba diving sites - best I've seen.

There's the regular parasailing, waterskiing, windsurfing, etc - and PLENTY of beaches so if fun in the sun is what you're after, look no further!

There's plenty of night life to enjoy yourself and you're in for just a great time, IMO. It's impossible not to have fun over there! Check out Cozumel and Playa del Carmen while you're out there - they're regular stops for the tour boats - good eating and drinking.