Can't do anything

randy932

Reaction score
I don't understand why I can't make new posts, edit my posts, or why I can't reply to posts. I could a few days ago. When I sign in, then I choose a forum, down at the bottom, it lists that:
I may not post new threads
I may not reply to posts
I may not post attachments
I may not edit my posts
Yet, I am logged in. What's up with that?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
randy932 said:
I don't understand why I can't make new posts, edit my posts, or why I can't reply to posts. I could a few days ago. When I sign in, then I choose a forum, down at the bottom, it lists that:
I may not reply to posts
I may not edit my posts
Try clearing your temp files and cookies

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
randy932 said:
I may not reply to posts
I may not edit my posts
It shows your account as waiting to be activated (as in verified). If you changed your email address, you have to verify the new email address by activating your account. If you did not receive it, check your Spam or Bulk email folders as it is probably in that folder.

randy932

Reaction score
Reality said:
It shows your account as waiting to be activated (as in verified). If you changed your email address, you have to verify the new email address by activating your account. If you did not receive it, check your Spam or Bulk email folders as it is probably in that folder.

My profile shows that I have made 4 posts. I made one on May 30th. I have done nothing to change anything. What next? Wait, something is really weird here. It shows that I joined in may of 2006, yet on the members list it shows that I joined in 2004

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
randy932 said:
My profile shows that I have made 4 posts. I made one on May 30th. I have done nothing to change anything. What next? Wait, something is really weird here. It shows that I joined in may of 2006, yet on the members list it shows that I joined in 2004
WoodysGirl did some checking for me and found that you have two accounts on this site. Randy932 and Randy9321. You need to login with the one you normally use so the other one can be deleted as the guidelines only permit one account per user.

-Reality