Twitter: Captains: Dak, Zack, D-Law, Jaylon, Heath, Jones

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jaylon is an official Hot Boyz according to the President & Founder DLaw
Didn't realize that but that makes sense if he wants to keep that moronic name. A couple of his Hot Boyz are Missing Boyz.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Looks like they broke it up between position groups except for WR & RB

Maybe. I mean, we don't know when the vote happened so it could be just that and it could be that Zeke wasn't here yet, or that because he wasn't here, the team didn't feel like he should be a cap. As far as WR goes, you got Coop, who has been here one season and Gallup who is in his second year. I don't see either one of those guys being selected just yet.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Very happy for Jaylon. Captain of the Irish, now a captain for the Cowboys. And many here stood loud and proud saying he would never play a snap and his meaningful football was over. Come on. Show yourselves

You see me everyday. I was absolutely not convinced he was ever going to come back. I'm glad I was wrong there (we hope) but I'm not ashamed to say that I didn't see it.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Giving a C to a guy who will be replaced by game 4 is a joke

phildadon86

Reaction score
You see me everyday. I was absolutely not convinced he was ever going to come back. I'm glad I was wrong there (we hope) but I'm not ashamed to say that I didn't see it.
I wasnt even calling you out. There was one in particular who I was directing that at lol.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I wasnt even calling you out. There was one in particular who I was directing that at lol.

Well, if you were, it would be OK. I mean, and I say this with the opinion that we don't really know yet about his long lasting health, I was wrong on him. I was not at all convinced he could come back. So I got no issue with you phil. You called it out, I figured I would just raise my hand because I'm in that group.