Carlos Watkins

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Saying something is one thing, proving it is another. We see the same websites when we look at the Cowboys official website and Wikipedia but we don't make the same observations. I am a frequent visitor to dallascowboys.com. The updates are happening all the time, including the roster. This is how I can confidently say you are wrong about the official website's currentness. You'll have to do better. Prove your point rather than just stating an observation that has not been verified. This is a debate board, so debate.
giphy.gif

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saying something is one thing, proving it is another. We see the same websites when we look at the Cowboys official website and Wikipedia but we don't make the same observations. I am a frequent visitor to dallascowboys.com. The updates are happening all the time, including the roster. This is how I can confidently say you are wrong about the official website's currentness. You'll have to do better. Prove your point rather than just stating an observation that has not been verified. This is a debate board, so debate.

what?
I can say the same thing to you. Prove you are correct. You are not, just because you say you are.
I don’t know what you are looking at on the roster, but it is rarely ever up to date. As I said I been saying it for years.
Just a month ago they had a coach listed as a 54 year old Player. It was like that for a week or more.

Did you miss it by looking at it every day? There is a thread about it.

I debated but yet you still say I have not. That is crazy.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
what?
I can say the same thing to you. Prove you are correct. You are not, just because you say you are.
I don’t know what you are looking at on the roster, but it is rarely ever up to date. As I said I been saying it for years.
Just a month ago they had a coach listed as a 54 year old Player. It was like that for a week or more.

Did you miss it by looking at it every day? There is a thread about it.

I debated but yet you still say I have not. That is crazy.
You can say the same thing to me but it would be foolish. You are the one that made the initial claim so stand by it by validating it.
You know you can not so you deflect by asking me to do the same thing. That's not how a debate works, jazz-kitty. When you make a claim you back it up. The thread about the 54 year old coach/player, I posted on. If you really read the thread you'd know that rather than accusing me of missing it. Until you verify your claims like the site is rarely updated, this debate is on hold. Just in the last couple of months, the :star:.com website has been updated at least every couple of weeks, if only to update the roster. We know this because it was updated to include the new draft picks then a week later they updated again to include the UDFA, and then a week later to include the new jersey numbers, and a fourth time recently to list all players as active... no PS, no IR, no PUP list. As the roster churns through Training Camp and preseason games until the roster cut date we can expect the roster to be updated constantly.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i'm excited to watch this cat in pre-season.
i liked him at clemson.
but i don't follow other nfl teams...screw'm.
so i'm anxious to see what we got...or don't.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can say the same thing to me but it would be foolish. You are the one that made the initial claim so stand by it by validating it.
You know you can not so you deflect by asking me to do the same thing. That's not how a debate works, jazz-kitty. When you make a claim you back it up. The thread about the 54 year old coach/player, I posted on. If you really read the thread you'd know that rather than accusing me of missing it. Until you verify your claims like the site is rarely updated, this debate is on hold. Just in the last couple of months, the :star:.com website has been updated at least every couple of weeks, if only to update the roster. We know this because it was updated to include the new draft picks then a week later they updated again to include the UDFA, and then a week later to include the new jersey numbers, and a fourth time recently to list all players as active... no PS, no IR, no PUP list. As the roster churns through Training Camp and preseason games until the roster cut date we can expect the roster to be updated constantly.

So now you want to tell be how to debate when you don’t even know how to. Well ok Joe Queen.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So now you want to tell be how to debate when you don’t even know how to. Well ok Joe Queen.
I'm not telling you how to debate. I'm telling you what works in a debate and it's not making a claim and then flipping the script by telling others to prove why you are wrong. If you are so confident of your claim you should be able to prove why you are right. Otherwise, you are just spouting off an opinion that's going to get crushed. ;)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not telling you how to debate. I'm telling you what works in a debate and it's not making a claim and then flipping the script by telling others to prove why you are wrong. If you are so confident of your claim you should be able to prove why you are right. Otherwise, you are just spouting off an opinion that's going to get crushed. ;)

My opinion did not get crushed because it is the truth.
You are the only one with an issue about it.

Maybe they finally got my message and are keeping it up to date. But the history up to a few weeks ago it was rarely up to date.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
My opinion did not get crushed because it is the truth.
You are the only one with an issue about it.

Maybe they finally got my message and are keeping it up to date. But the history up to a few weeks ago it was rarely up to date.
LOL, thanks for straightening them out with your message. :rolleyes: The updates on :star:.com have been daily since its inception if you can keep up. But in your delusional world, it took you saying something to make them update. Gotcha. ;)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL, thanks for straightening them out with your message. :rolleyes: The updates on :star:.com have been daily since its inception if you can keep up. But in your delusional world, it took you saying something to make them update. Gotcha. ;)

June 11th signed Reggie Davis...
https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/dallas-cowboys/transactions

updated
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Dallas_Cowboys_roster

not updated
https://www.dallascowboys.com/team/players-roster/

Also check about Steve Guidry, placed on IR

I REST MY CASE
BOOM.

Who is delusional? Not me, no not at all.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
June 11th signed Reggie Davis...
https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/dallas-cowboys/transactions

updated
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Dallas_Cowboys_roster

not updated
https://www.dallascowboys.com/team/players-roster/

Also check about Steve Guidry, placed on IR

I REST MY CASE
BOOM.

Who is delusional? Not me, no not at all.
You told me you fixed this with your "message". Now you're telling me you didn't. What's going on here man?

Thank god you are on top of this Reggie Davis signing. :rolleyes:

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
man, I feel for you...a cowboys fan in Philly. the philly fans suck. I lived in DC (I was CowboysFanDC) before moving to Houston. DC wasn't as bad. there was rivalry, but some respect as well....
I agree 100%. I was in Philly on a business trip and was able to attend a Cowboys-Eagles game in the 80's. The fan's were awful! Our bus was pelted with snowballs and other stuff!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You told me you fixed this with your "message". Now you're telling me you didn't. What's going on here man?

Thank god you are on top of this Reggie Davis signing. :rolleyes:

I said maybe they did as according to you it was fixed and up to date.
But I knew I was correct.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I said maybe they did as according to you it was fixed and up to date.
But I knew I was correct.
Damit man, get your story straight. But seriously... thanks for saving the world by being on top of that Reggie Davis signing. :rolleyes:

The Cowboys as a franchise are on hiatus at this moment. That includes their media department. No podcast, No updates.

Next month the franchise will be coming back to life and reporting to training camp. Look for the daily updates at that time.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Damit man, get your story straight. But seriously... thanks for saving the world by being on top of that Reggie Davis signing. :rolleyes:

The Cowboys as a franchise are on hiatus at this moment. That includes their media department. No podcast, No updates.

Next month the franchise will be coming back to life and reporting to training camp. Look for the daily updates at that time.

well ok then
And your welcome the world and this forum is a better place knowing about the Reggie Davis saga.

I don’t think the media department is on hiatus, as stories and articles are updated daily. :muttley: