Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
‘You get IR’d! And you get IR’d! And you get IR’d!’

tenor.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You sir, are in the minority at this site.

He’s in the minority on this site because it’s loaded with a bunch of knuckleheads who don’t know football. What he said was right on the money. Dak played well last week and made the play to Gallup with the game on the line but it was negated due to a tick tacky call. We’re not going to win crap with this defense unless it gets a lot better and our OL is a far cry from what it was even with Tyron. It graded out the third worst OL last week. Even Zack Martin didn’t play well. We have some real issues on the OL and defense. Those of you who keep trying to pin everything on Dak don’t have a clue!

Reactions: CWR

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Backups arent good enough to be starting. Starters are better than backups. Is this difficult for you?

I asked you what you liked about Brown, you said you liked that he was a backup. Never heard anyone brag about a backup.

I seriously think you have a screw loose. I said he was a quality rotation guy. A 6th rounder. That is a nice draft pick. Whose bragging? Try decaf.

Reactions: CWR

cowboyec

Reaction score
I think Brown is a good player, especially in covering the slot receivers. Lewis is not a drop-off but they cannot afford anymore injuries at CB.
i think im too hard on Brown.
he's a good,young player.
i love Lewis...and i'm glad he's back.
im still big on Awuzie.
but you're right...we can't lose'm...all hands on deck.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I seriously think you have a screw loose. I said he was a quality rotation guy. A 6th rounder. That is a nice draft pick. Whose bragging? Try decaf.

So Chido sucks because he is a starter, but Brown you like because he is a backup?

Bro, I think this is the dumbest conversation I have had on here. My IQ is dropping just talking with you.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
i think im too hard on Brown.
he's a good,young player.
i love Lewis...and i'm glad he's back.
im still big on Awuzie.
but you're right...we can't lose'm...all hands on deck.

LOL...…….wow, this just gets better and better...……...

You LOVE Lewis, Brown is a good young player, and your BIG on Awuzie?

Who knew we had one of the secondaries in the NFL?

Hate to break it to you, but those guys are all JAGS at best. Awuzie and Lewis wont even be here after this year.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not a big dropoff (if any) from Brown to Lewis. Not much more from Brown to Worley.

52e78fecab76b2cb50e151adbf12a176.jpg

I would have agree before last season, at least with regards to playing as the Nickel CB; however, Lewis was terrible last season.
- Maybe it was the scheme but he was definitely bad.

The Nickel CB often has to be the force defender against runs to his side (i.e. Force the RB to commit inside/outside of him). The NCB does not have to make the tackle but he has to know where the help will be and force the RB to commit towards where other defenders are located.

Lewis appeared to be completely free lancing last season both vs the run and pass.

On the flip-side Anthony Brown has been excellent vs the run when playing as the Nickel CB.
- He has an uncanny ability to shed blocks from OLinemen as in actually taking on blocks and shedding them, not just running around blocks.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Brown has serious speed and he reminds me of Scandrick and how they used him in the secondary. I think he's a good slot defender, but Lewis can take his spot so not a crippling loss IMO.

quickccc

Reaction score
Backups arent good enough to be starting. Starters are better than backups. Is this difficult for you?

I asked you what you liked about Brown, you said you liked that he was a backup. Never heard anyone brag about a backup.

Uh oh... i guess i'd better stop bumping my gums in bragging about Tony Pollard anymore ... :muttley:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
So Chido sucks because he is a starter, but Brown you like because he is a backup?

Bro, I think this is the dumbest conversation I have had on here. My IQ is dropping just talking with you.

Seriously buddy get yourself checked out. Chido is a starter and a second round pick. Brown is a slot guy that was a 6th rounder. You understand the concept of role and value or not? It is a dumb conversation because you don’t get it. Double down on the Omegas.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Uh oh... i guess i'd better stop bumping my gums in bragging about Tony Pollard anymore ... :muttley:

LOL...……...Pollard is backing up Zeke Elliott. Brown is backing up Awuzie. Big difference. Pollard looks great when he gets his chances.

Is that the best you got?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Seriously buddy get yourself checked out. Chido is a starter and a second round pick. Brown is a slot guy that was a 6th rounder. You understand the concept of role and value or not? It is a dumb conversation because you don’t get it. Double down on the Omegas.

Why does the draft position matter? Who cares where they are drafted?

You are either good or you aren't? Brown isn't good. Nothing good about brown. Nothing to LIKE about brown.

Another low standard Cowboys fan beaten down by years of mediocrity.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Why do they IR him that quickly?

Maybe he is out only one week, maybe two.

I think they rushed Collins there when the guy realistically could be out there this week, next at worst.

Blowing off one game isnt the right move, but the MM idea of playing best ball in November seems to prevail.