CB Anthony Brown to IR

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
My biggest disappointment with our defense was the shoddy tackling that ensued in game one. I don't recall ever seeing quite so many missed tackles by both our LB corps and the secondary as well. It was nothing short of absurd for such little resistance to occur.

The short passing game that LA employed was difficult to stop but the fact that so many were completed had to be a real embarrassment to the coaching staff. I would only hope that they passed on their humiliation to the players and caused them embarrassment for their many failures to thwart LA's short passing game. Hopefully, it will be addressed and corrected, as much as humanly possible. Our willingness to lay back and allow it was awful.

Last edited:

DuncanIso

Reaction score
My biggest disappointment with our defense was the shoddy tackling that ensued in game one. I don't recall ever seeing quite so many missed tackles by both our LB corps and the secondary as well. It was nothing short of absurd for such little resistance to occur.

The short passing game that LA employed was difficult to stop but the fact that so many were completed had to be a real embarrassment to the coaching staff. I would only hope that they passed on their humiliation to the players and caused them embarrassment for their many failures to thwart LA's short passing game. Hopefully, it will be addressed and corrected, as much as humanly possible. Our willingness to lay back and allow it was awful.

agree.

They were not prepared .