CBS Ranks 9 incoming OCs: Moore is 2nd

Sydla

Reaction score
I hope he's the genius and tactician everyone claims and is allowed to do that unfettered by Garrett, etc. I hope at the first sign of a hiccup, Jerry doesn't panic and hand things back to Garrett.

You hired the guy, despite no experience, because you believed him to be innovative. Let him do his thing. If it fails, then assess after the season.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am hoping that Moore does well as OC.

However I have no way of knowing if he will be.

Interesting that someone has already ranked him second on that list before he has even call a regular season game. The only game he has called plays was the pro bowl and those games don't really count.

I guess it is nice that someone outside the organization and it's fan base is high on him though...that should cut through the fan bias lenses.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am willing to give the kid a chance. But I have been uninspired by his work as a QB coach and his on field work as a QB was even worse.

Call me a healthy skeptic lol
I have been critical of KM, mostly due to Dak’s struggles at times, but I have no idea what impact Kellen has had on Dak. With the coaching by committee approach that Dallas has employed lately, it is only a mystery to me how the season will unfold with KM as OC. I hope he is as good as we need him to be without undue interference.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am hoping that Moore does well as OC.

However I have no way of knowing if he will be.

Interesting that someone has already ranked him second on that list before he has even call a regular season game. The only game he has called plays was the pro bowl and those games don't really count.

I guess it is nice that someone outside the organization and it's fan base is high on him though...that should cut through the fan bias lenses.
A lot of people outside the organization have been high on him all along. Some people just want JJ to make bad decisions, so they can gloat about how right they are. I know, it makes no sense.