CBS Sports 7 round mock draft - Dallas Selections

Carson

Reaction score
A+ if we land Abram. Everything else is gravy after that.

Jones looks like a solid choice to play the 3 tech in the 4-3. So I like that a lot as well.

I don’t mind the Jackson pick. He plays like a wild man ... in a good way. The DE room seems a big crowded. But he could sit out and take Hyders spot next season.

Nauta seems to the fit Dallas mold. The Jarwin, Schultz, Swaim guys. Runs well, catches well, separates on his routes. Solid pick if we land him.

I’m a big fan of Jalen Hurd. Not sure what it is. But he is your project, practice squad guy who can play if Wilson doesn’t pan out. Plus it finally kicks Lenoir to the curb.

Last edited:

Mr_437

Reaction score
If you can get Hurd n Pollard that late it's a win. Add in you get a SS at 58, cool. The TE is decent also. Not a fan of the DL, but that would a alright draft.

Hurd n Pollard both can play WR and RB that's add good versatility the offense n Kellen Moore's playbook.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
58. Jonathan Abram S Miss. State
Awesome pick.
90. Dre'Mont Jones DL Ohio State
Great value here.
128. Joe Jackson DL Miami
Ehhh, stings less in 4th round. Just not a fan.
126. Isaac Nauta TE Georgia
Please no. Offers nothing. I'm not a big Blake Jarwin fan at all but would take Jarwin over unathletic stiff.
165. Jalen Hurd WR Baylor
Big fan.
241. Tony Pollard RB Memphis
We seem to like him. Wouldn't hate it.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
TE in the 4th would just be another body added to the room. We would still need a 2020 starter. Rather take the highest graded OT instead.

RamziD

Reaction score
I don’t really like Dre’mont that much. I’m assuming they don’t have Hill making it to #90. How about Renell Wren? I’d take him at 90 over Jones.