CBS Sports' Prisco picks every NFL game

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
How seasons flow have a lot to do with final records. Look at everyone's darlings, the 49ers. They had a lost season they reclaimed. I doubt Prisco put a ton of time into this.

lwehlers

Reaction score
I have them 6-10. Can't expect much with this offense. It's borderline pathetic.

I think that the offense will be better then pathetic. probably below average. the cowboys will have a good running game. but big plays are going to be tough with no number one receiver or tightend. if this team goes 6-10 garrett better be fired.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Prisco had Dallas at 8-8 last year (we went 9-7 but the Eagles did basically forfeit week 17 to us...just as we did to them in 2016)

Like the rest of the world, Prisco missed on the Eagles and Jags. He had them at 8-8 and 7-9. So better than some others but still not good.

He was accurate on New England and Pittsburgh, but so was everyone else.

Like everyone says, you can't predict an NFL season, and especially after week 1 of the preseason. That means nobody...ever.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
7 and 9 or 9and 7 or 8 and8 is where they will pretty much end up Keyshawn Johnson says they will end up in third or fourth place in the division.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Prisco's (very pre-mature) picks for each Cowboy game

1. L--Cowboys 13, at Panthers 20
  2. W--at Cowboys 13, Giants 10
  3. L-- Cowboys 17, at Seattle 21,
  4. W--at Cowboys 24, Lions 17
  5. L--Cowboys 17, at Texans 23
  6. L--Jaguars 23, at Cowboys 22
  7. L--Cowboys 20, at Commanders 30,
  8. bye
  9. W--at Cowboys 21, Titans 17
  10. L--Cowboys 30, at Eagles 33,
  11. L__Cowboys 23, at Falcons 24
  12. W__at Cowboys 27, Commanders 26
  13. W__at Cowboys 27, Saints 25
  14. L__at Cowboys 24, Eagles 28
  15. W__Cowboys 20, at Colts 19
  16. W__at Cowboys 26, Bucs 13
  17. L__Cowboys 21, at Giants 23
Well if im.being honest....this could very well happen....

I think we split the Eagirls and we beat the Panthers and Texans.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Well if im.being honest....this could very well happen....

I think we split the Eagirls and we beat the Panthers and Texans.
Should be a wild ride
Any unpredicted losses? Or just adding the 3 games to the win column?

Scotman

Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY STUPID.

Not Prisco...I have no idea. ME.

I found each of our games in the list and counted our wins and losses to see what he predicted for us...without checking here or scrolling to the bottom of the article first.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Should be a wild ride
Any unpredicted losses? Or just adding the 3 games to the win column?
Oh I see it going a completely different way. I'm all in on the Cowboys this year. I have my doubts about the offense......but IMO, he's giving some of those guys too much credit.

1. W--at Panthers
  2. W-- Giants
  3. W-- at Seattle
  4. W-- Lions
  5. W--at Texans
  6. L--Jaguars I think its one of those games where they punch us in the mouth and we get destroyed.
  7. W--Commanders
  8. bye
  9. W--Titans
  10. L--Eagles
  11. W__at Falcons
  12. L__Redskins
  13. L__Saints
  14. W__Eagles
  15. W__at Colts
  16. W__ Bucs
  17. W__ at Giants

The teams I would fear are the teams that are able to rack up points in a hurry or who can put up over 30 a game. On this schedule? Falcons and Eagirls are capable. I don't think any of these teams are light years ahead of us.

There are a few teams that I can easily see us losing team. Saints, Jags, Eagles, Falcons, Texans......I just don't believe in our division like others seem to. I don't think Barkley can erase the fact that he Giants offensive line has holes and their defense is soft in the middle at linebacker. Deadskins offensively I just don't see it. I think Alex Smith is a worse QB than Cousins though I know i'm in the minority there.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
We will win more than 2 divisional games.

Without checking, I would guess it has been many years since we had a losing divisional record.

Even when we went 5-11, I think 4 of those were divisional games.
We went 2-4 in division in 2011 on our way to 8-8. The Giants and Eagles swept us.
We went 2-4 in 2006 (9-7) and 2004 (6-10).
We went 1-5 in 2011 (5-11) and 2-4 in 2000 (5-11).

DFWJC

Reaction score
Oh I see it going a completely different way. I'm all in on the Cowboys this year. I have my doubts about the offense......but IMO, he's giving some of those guys too much credit.

1. W--at Panthers
  2. W-- Giants
  3. W-- at Seattle
  4. W-- Lions
  5. W--at Texans
  6. L--Jaguars I think its one of those games where they punch us in the mouth and we get destroyed.
  7. W--Commanders
  8. bye
  9. W--Titans
  10. L--Eagles
  11. W__at Falcons
  12. L__Redskins
  13. L__Saints
  14. W__Eagles
  15. W__at Colts
  16. W__ Bucs
  17. W__ at Giants

The teams I would fear are the teams that are able to rack up points in a hurry or who can put up over 30 a game. On this schedule? Falcons and Eagirls are capable. I don't think any of these teams are light years ahead of us.

There are a few teams that I can easily see us losing team. Saints, Jags, Eagles, Falcons, Texans......I just don't believe in our division like others seem to. I don't think Barkley can erase the fact that he Giants offensive line has holes and their defense is soft in the middle at linebacker. Deadskins offensively I just don't see it. I think Alex Smith is a worse QB than Cousins though I know i'm in the minority there.
:omg:
12-4

Winning road games at ALL of Falcons, Panthers, Texans, Seahawks, and Panthers.
:omg:
Sign me up for that, roycaice
:flagwave:

DFWJC

Reaction score
We went 2-4 in division in 2011 on our way to 8-8. The Giants and Eagles swept us.
We went 2-4 in 2006 (9-7) and 2004 (6-10).
We went 1-5 in 2011 (5-11) and 2-4 in 2000 (5-11).
fwiw
2-4 in division in 2011 and 8-8 overall that year

On the flip side, the best chance we've had at going 6-0 in division was in 2013 when we went 5-0 and then lost Romo for the last game at home Philly