Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 2ND QTR | Dallas Cowboys 10 Houston Texans 3

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Ken;3585098 said:
YUP....one sack in two series is not enough! He should have a sack on every other pass play...at least!

Oh come on! He's been playing against backup tackles for the last two weeks. Check your homrism at the door and see reality once in awhile. Any of the other elite pass rushers would have had a field day against the last two tackles he has faced. God I hate apologist!

MegaMagick

Reaction score
God Joe buck and Troy can't resist rubbing it in.

HOLD penalty, penalty, penalty.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Dallas

Jones in - I formation Romo changes play - Romo 5 step drop Jones great block here goes Jones all the way across the 50 but FLAGS FLY 32 yard gain Illegal block by Austin.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
So much whining.

If I did not know better, I would peg this as the eagles zone or something.Hopefully those who have some history to our team alligance can discuss the game like we have been there before.

Defense is playing like a defense afraid to give up a big play, so of course theyt will do just that from time to time... and if the biggest play the Texans get today is a 20 yard draw play- I'll be thrilled.

Offense has been the problem and they need to put a "drive" together- stringing together a few first downs and then punting won't get it done.

I had no problem with disdaining a 49 yard FG attempt to go for it on 4th down earlier. Why not?

lookwhostalking

Reaction score
Woods;3585108 said:
It seems that Wade has minimal faith in Buehler. I really hate to use a roster spot on a 2nd kicker, but if Wade isn't comfortable with him, we need to bring someone else in.

Didn't he kick 5 in one game in the pre-season:lmao2:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
JoeCorrado;3585132 said:
So much whining.

If I did not know better, I would peg this as the eagles zone or something.Hopefully those who have some history to our team alligance can discuss the game like we have been there before.

Defense is playing like a defense afraid to give up a big play, so of course theyt will do just that from time to time... and if the biggest play the Texans get today is a 20 yard draw play- I'll be thrilled.

Offense has been the problem and they need to put a "drive" together- stringing together a few first downs and then punting won't get it done.

I had no problem with disdaining a 49 yard FG attempt to go for it on 4th down earlier. Why not?

Dude, give it up. The sunshine pumping has to stop at some point.