Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
links18;4213760 said:
Seriously guys, are we going to get shut-out? :confused:

Nah, I doubt that we will lay an egg, but we are not winning this one.

"Turn out the lights, the party's over." We will see these guys again down the road at home. Hopefully, that game will be more important than this one is. Eagles had to have this one and they simply went out there and took it.

I would like to see some big hits on defense, some big plays on offense, something to hang my hat on that this one wasn't just a whipping.

newlander

Reaction score
Rob Ryan: they just keep showing Santa Claus: good call Rob, keep calling out teams: you look like the biggest MORON in the world right now. You guys hate on Red, but Ryan is complicit in this disaster tonight too.

mkindred

Reaction score
I've been a huge romo supporter .. And JG .. But they just lost me. A great coach doesn't have 12 games in a row by 4 points or less. A championship caliber QB should be the difference between 3-3 and 6-0 .. But it's the opposite. Wonder what Jerry would give up for luck?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 18

hand off big hole, they get all the yardage for a 1st down.

links18

Reaction score
speedkilz88;4213753 said:
An association is not a union. As a union they will make demands and basically keep themselves from ever being held accountable for screwups. Just like any other union. Pay will skyrocket as well.

Great, not only is my team getting jail raped, now I get union-bashing in the game thread; my night is complete. ;)

vlad

Reaction score
The people complaining about throwing to Witten, on that last replay did you bother to look to see how covered the other guys were? Its been like that Romo hasn't had time to let them run their full route.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Can't even get the ball downfield. :lmao2: This offense is just horrible. Romo is pretty much a system QB...a QB playing in a very stale and predictable system under Garrett. I mean, this is Romo and Garrett's 5th year together, they shouldn't be looking this bad. Seems like Romo is just content getting out there and executing blah plays

rcaldw

Reaction score
Are you freaking kidding me? 2nd and 18 and a run gets over 20... unreal.