Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

DallasInDC

Reaction score
How many times is this going to happen to me!

I really thought we had a chance to do something this year. but truth is the OL sucks, ILB sucks. Coaching sucks. This team sucks.

noletime95

Reaction score
Tony Romo has always been fun to watch. That all changed after the Lions game. Murray setting records was great, but Romo hasn't been the same guy since. What a joke.

The Natural

Reaction score
Guess whose overpursuit created that GAPING running lane. Thats right, none other than Anthony Spencer

jblaze2004

Reaction score
they are killing us with the cut back...spencer :banghead:

spencer, bennett, brookings and james better be gone next year.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
newlander;4213809 said:
Rob Ryan: they just keep showing Santa Claus: good call Rob, keep calling out teams: you look like the biggest MORON in the world right now. You guys hate on Red, but Ryan is complicit in this disaster tonight too.

Oh, hush. :D

bracey

Reaction score
speedkilz88;4213753 said:
An association is not a union. As a union they will make demands and basically keep themselves from ever being held accountable for screwups. Just like any other union. Pay will skyrocket as well.

Not that it matters, but yes, the NFL Referees Association is a union.

utrunner07

Reaction score
cml750;4213796 said:
Agreed!!! I am quickly losing faith in Garrett. The team looks a lot like a Wade Phillips coached team, very unmotivated. Motivation is on the head coach.:banghead:

Uh what? You expect a coach to go out and have to motivate these players? These are professionals for goodness sakes.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
newlander;4213809 said:
Rob Ryan: they just keep showing Santa Claus: good call Rob, keep calling out teams: you look like the biggest MORON in the world right now. You guys hate on Red, but Ryan is complicit in this disaster tonight too.

Nothing wrong with Trash talking if you back it up if you don't you'll look like a fool

links18

Reaction score
The Natural;4213831 said:
Guess whose overpursuit created that GAPING running lane. Thats right, none other than Anthony Spencer

Anthony Spencer is the king of over pursuit.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Plucky;4213763 said:
Please someone send Jerry Jones a Fed Ex letter asking him how in the hell does he expect to win when he keeps under average players but will cut those that he owe money to. If you are watching the game, our secondary has been getting killed for the last 2 years, we keep Keith Brookings/John Kitna/Mike Jenkins/Terrance Newman and pay millions of dollars for them and yet they can not cover anyone unless it is a bad throw. Please someone help me!!
Don't know that I would throw Jenkins, Newman or Kitna in there. Brookings and Beuhler, yes. Rob Ryan has been completely outcoached and our D has been completely outplayed. Really hard to pin this disaster on any particular player(s).