Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

rcaldw

Reaction score
kristie;4213832 said:
KILL GARRETT!!!!:chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Are you watching the game? Defense is awful tonight. It is a total team failure.

Doomsay

Reaction score
StylisticS;4213780 said:
Once again, ill say it. Hudson Houck needs to go. Whatever is being taught to these guys is not working. Romo has no time to do anything.

He and his GM - whoever thought we could win with the garbage OL that he assembled?

zack

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;4213836 said:
Me neither.

I love how people want to blame Romo in this game. His line has been playing like garbage, but it is all on him.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
It is so hard to be a Cowboys fan. Thanks Jerry. You have come up aces since the Jimmy Johnson fiasco.

zack

Reaction score
zack;4213849 said:
I love how people want to blame Romo in this game. His line has been playing like garbage, but it is all on him.

Love how the refs don't know how to call a holding either.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4213773 said:
We are so damned afraid to throw vertical. I know Romo does have much time but we need to move him on a sprint right and let him make his own time, I have not seen a single called roll out.

You're down 4 scores and that's if the Eagles get blanked from here on out. You gotta start going downfield.

Short passes aren't gonna work right now. Might as well run it because Murray is getting more yardage.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 3 empty set

Vick pressure runs 1st down, flags down probably holding.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Plucky;4213763 said:
Please someone send Jerry Jones a Fed Ex letter asking him how in the hell does he expect to win when he keeps under average players but will cut those that he owe money to. If you are watching the game, our secondary has been getting killed for the last 2 years, we keep Keith Brookings/John Kitna/Mike Jenkins/Terrance Newman and pay millions of dollars for them and yet they can not cover anyone unless it is a bad throw. Please someone help me!!
Hard to pin this disaster on any particular player(s). Ryan has been completely outcoached and our D has been completely outplayed. End of story.

rcaldw

Reaction score
I want to know why an assistant coach is holding court and running his mouth anyway? To me it is a weakness on Garrett's part to let that happen.