Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
This team is simply garbage tonight and that includes everyone. On top of that, they've just given up

Doomsay

Reaction score
The Natural;4213831 said:
Guess whose overpursuit created that GAPING running lane. Thats right, none other than Anthony Spencer

Yeah, a real shocker.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Doomsay;4213848 said:
He and his GM - whoever thought we could win with the garbage OL that he assembled?

As bad as the OL is, it isn't the OL that gave up 400 yds in less than 3 quarters.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If that's a hold, then the refs must have been sleeping for most of the game.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 13 -

empty set - Vick bcak, pressure pass out the back field, and they could not stop him from nearly getting a first. This looks like last year's team.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Even during the Campo years, I never felt the Cowboys were a second-tier organization.

For whatever reason, on this particular season, I feel that way.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
:laugh2: our guys are just falling all over the place. Did someone drug them before the game? What was that?

ilovejerry

Reaction score
I was going to post the same thing fooled again. What a garbage team, There not good, embarrassing to be perfectly honest. How Andy Reid schools us is ridiculous. Yeah yeah say what you want. Sean Lee was hurt blah blah blah we are not a good football team. Make any excuse you want to cover up this dog-plie but this is just sad uninspired football.