Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

redfog

Reaction score
Romo 56 yards passing so far and "Mr. Unbeatable" has yet to show up for this game.

The Natural

Reaction score
I hope dumb (Garrett) and dumber (Rob) come out after the game and take responsibility for this loss. Makes me wonder what the hell they did all week to come out here and look like this

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
utrunner07;4213894 said:
Cowboys have been a second tier organization for years. But hey we have a first tier building, awesome.

Here's the deal about that first tier building: He still has to pay for it. At the rate at which fans are abandoning this thread, it won't be long before fans stop showing up to the games.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Jason Garrett, your team is getting jailsexed by your division rivals, what are you gonna do about it?

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Not that it matters now but I sure wish lee would have taped his hand up and went out and played

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
The defence has been shredded, haven't make one stop all night kinda hard to blame the offense... Do they have 10 mins of possession tonight

tyke1doe

Reaction score
GOLDENCHILD1688;4213918 said:
funny how Garrett supporters are blaming this solely on Ryan when we have 0 points thus far.

Both sides of the ball has been pathetic thus far

I think Garrett has lost confidence in Romo and the passing game.

The Natural

Reaction score
Doug Free on the sideline makin sure his lips look nice and moist for the camera..what a joke

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

play action screen breaks all types of tackles, for a 1st. The defense has given up now.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
rcaldw;4213887 said:
This defensive effort is pathetic.

I'll see your defensive effort is pathetic and raise you a "The offensive effort is pathetic."

So there, take that! :cool:

I ask you all, which side of the ball has been worse? Giving up 27 or scoring zero? Tough choice there, huh?

rcaldw

Reaction score
Keith Brooking has butter on his hands. The guy needs to be cut tomorrow, and I'm not kidding. He's awful.

visionary

Reaction score
rcaldw;4213912 said:
And you were saying that after wins when the defense was showing and the offense was struggling right??? That was Garrett's success right?

No, you are among those who blame Garrett and congratulate Ryan and you know it.

I actually agree this game is Garrett's failure. But you can't have it both ways.

read my post again

"this loss is on everyone"

your homer glasses have blinded you, take them off for a minute and try to get a grip

superonyx

Reaction score
Win or lose I have enough perspective to see this for what it is.

Entertainment.

However, I am not entertained. This is just a flat performance.