Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

jimmy40

Reaction score
tyke1doe;4213921 said:
I need to remember the reactions in this thread if the Cowboys, riding a weak schedule, rip off three straight wins to put themselves back into contention.
we'll be the bestest team ever

visionary

Reaction score
superonyx;4213951 said:
Win or lose I have enough perspective to see this for what it is.

Entertainment.

However, I am not entertained. This is just a flat performance.

DEFLECTION

the last resort of the homers

The Natural

Reaction score
This defense doesnt even feel disrespected that the Eagles are up 27-0 and still throwing the ball around as they please

MartinRamone

Reaction score
We are just not a good team, whoever thought this team could win a SB is dreaming or high.

Way too many holes.

rcaldw

Reaction score
JoeCorrado;4213948 said:
I'll see your defensive effort is pathetic and raise you a "The offensive effort is pathetic."

So there, take that! :cool:

I ask you all, which side of the ball has been worse? Giving up 27 or scoring zero? Tough choice there, huh?

BOTH are awful. No debate. I'm personally worried about Romo. He just doesn't look good, and even tonight, with limited time, he has had some opportunities and thrown ground balls or behind receivers.

VThokie7

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4213915 said:
If we miss the playoffs and Garrett isn't gone, then i have a strong feeling we'll be drafting a QB this upcoming draft.

Garrett will probably want to go with his own handpicked guy and will probably convince Jerry to do it.

Jerry would NEVER admit a mistake that quickly. We're stuck with the genius for at-least 2 more seasons no matter what happens. Even if he went 1-15 next year Jerry would bring him back and we'd have a weekly thread about how JG is the master of the press conference and owns the media.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm pretty envious of the pass protection Michael Vick is being showered with tonight.

Champsheart

Reaction score
rcaldw;4213847 said:
Are you watching the game? Defense is awful tonight. It is a total team failure.

Which is on the head coach. It is his job to get the team ready to play. He obviously failed miserably.

The loss is on everyone, but this starts with the head coach.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Double Trouble;4213873 said:
As bad as the OL is, it isn't the OL that gave up 400 yds in less than 3 quarters.

No... no it wasn't. The OL is independently horrible, it has nothing to do with the defense.