Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
BEASToftheEAST;4213909 said:
Down 14-0 on the road. Your running game is blossoming. You have great wr's and a hall of fame te. What do you call?

You dial up one of the most overhyped, unproven, gutless turds in cowboy history. Marty b. True to form he shyts the bed.

You, meaning Jason Garrett, need to be fired.

I had great hopes that you, being someone who was on a team that ran the ball without mercy, would renew the tradition of great running cowboys teams. After all, yours is the team of walt garrison and Calvin hill, rob Newhouse and Ron springs. Tony. Hershel. Emmitt.

No more. Not while you are here. Even after murray's record day, it is clear to me we will never get to see how good he could be. Unless you are gone.

Too true. Ginger is probably the only person on earth that doesnt realize what a turd Martellus is.

utrunner07

Reaction score
jnday;4213955 said:
I think it is time to blow this team up and start over.

Should have been done years ago but because Jerry did not want to take the pocket book hit that a couple loosing seasons would have cost he tried to patch work this team together through 15 years and it has given us 15 years of disgusting mediocrity.

Word Mofo

Reaction score
Collinsworth speaks the truth. Our scheme is our undoing: two deep safetys and crummy linebackers out in coverage means a field day running the ball and a wide open middle of the field

jason54858

Gloomy Sunday
Reaction score
DallasEast;4213968 said:
I'm pretty envious of the pass protection Michael Vick is being showered with tonight.

The Eagles line has been outstanding this game.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4213915 said:
If we miss the playoffs and Garrett isn't gone, then i have a strong feeling we'll be drafting a QB this upcoming draft.

Garrett will probably want to go with his own handpicked guy and will probably convince Jerry to do it.

what does Romo have to do with THIS game. Some of you fans just don't get it. You think another QB could have done better tonight? Before Jerry EVER lets Garrett hand picked guy....he better get a hand picked OL and a hand picked play caller

Trajan

Reaction score
jnday;4213955 said:
I think it is time to blow this team up and start over.

It was this time 2-3 seasons ago. We need a real HC to re-build, not another Jerry Puppet.

Deep_South

Reaction score
rcaldw;4213966 said:
BOTH are awful. No debate. I'm personally worried about Romo. He just doesn't look good, and even tonight, with limited time, he has had some opportunities and thrown ground balls or behind receivers.

Well, it could be because he has mostly a UFL offensive line.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
redfog;4213930 said:
Romo 56 yards passing so far and "Mr. Unbeatable" has yet to show up for this game.

I was about to ask you who was "Mr. Unbeatable" was then I remembered. Was he deactivated for this game?

Little Jr

Reaction score
I have no problem putting half the blame on ryan but the o sucked tonight and the team being prepared for this game was aweful and that falls on the head of garrett.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
tyke1doe;4213940 said:
I think Garrett has lost confidence in Romo and the passing game.

Well, if that's the case, he's an idiot. The only reason he has a HC job at this point is because of Romo.

I said it before, but if he had been OC here with a lesser QB, there's no way he'd be HC right now. Not a chance.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
DallasEast;4213968 said:
I'm pretty envious of the pass protection Michael Vick is being showered with tonight.

I think the defensive game plan was to get pressure on Vick. Simple as that. It never happened and we see the result of it. And I agree, I wish that Romo was getting protection like that.

loublue22

Reaction score
This is a defense that has stood up against Tom Brady and Peyton Manning in the recent past.

I guess I don't really mind losing, but we always have to find a way to make it as embarrassing as possible.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
tyke1doe;4213940 said:
I think Garrett has lost confidence in Romo and the passing game.

I said when we went ultra conservative in the Pats game that Garrett does not trust Romo and the rumor was he wanted Andy Dalton in the 2nd and Cinci took him or we would have