Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

kmp77

Reaction score
UVAwahoos;4213999 said:
Yeah, his promotion has made total sense this season...

Shhhhh...the pro Garrett crowd is wayyyy smarter than you. Remember that.

links18

Reaction score
Looking like another give up game: 2008 Giants, 2008 Eagles, 2010 Giants, 2010 Packers. So sad. :(

Trajan

Reaction score
Cochese;4214012 said:
Lolol get the astroglide Jason.

No, we need it. We are stuck with him for a few more seasons until Jerry's desire to win finally trumps his ego.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4214002 said:
Our Offense sucks so bad right now they can't stay on the field to help the Defense rest. They are completely gassed out there. How many 3rd and 8+ have the egirls had and picked up the first?

I'll tell ya. All of them. Gotta lay a lot of this on the O and th unimaginative play calling.
Yes, the offense let the Eagles have 500 yards of offense....

fifaguy

Reaction score
IAMKING;4213937 said:
Damn dude its just one game chill the **** out

I know what you mean, but it is hard for people to chill out. We just had a "breakout" game last week. We had a chance to be towards the top of division with a win here and potentially end Eagles season in a way today. Instead the table is turned and we will be sitting nicely on the bottom next to the Foreskins. Where was our motivation and discpline and desire in this game?? Weren't we supposed to come out and at least play hard and fight? This game isn't even competitive...

pompano

Reaction score
Ali vs Wepner is on ESPN. Wepner reminds me of the Cowboys tonight.. Absolutely horrible..

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
the defense is allowed a game to **** up....however why does the offense continue to suck week in and week out?...who is the OC? oh yeah

utrunner07

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4214002 said:
Our Offense sucks so bad right now they can't stay on the field to help the Defense rest. They are completely gassed out there. How many 3rd and 8+ have the egirls had and picked up the first?

I'll tell ya. All of them. Gotta lay a lot of this on the O and th unimaginative play calling.

??? Unimaginative play calling? Are you watching the game? There is no time, O line is being dominated. Not saying Garrett is calling the perfect game but i just don't think there is much he can do differently play calling wise at this point, just my opinion.