Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

Silverstar

Reaction score
No matter how bad the Iggles beat us tonight...their record will still match ours at 3-4.

Cowboys will be 1-1 in the division with 4 games to go.

BELIEVE?

redfog

Reaction score
Garrettt looks like he doesn't have a clue on the sideline.

Please kick a FG, now.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I think this may be the only time in my life not having power is a good thing.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
utrunner07;4214005 said:
Still not as bad as the 44-6 game, lets not forget that was for a playoff spot.

Garrett was involved with that one too. Seems like teams he coaches have a penchant for getting blown out a few times a year.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
TheCowboy;4214021 said:
Are the eagles this good or are we this bad? Someone answer

The eagles aren't really that good, they just studied the film and came up with a blueprint for this team.

fifaguy

Reaction score
pompano;4214033 said:
Ali vs Wepner is on ESPN. Wepner reminds me of the Cowboys tonight.. Absolutely horrible..

This is a highlight reel of Mike Tysons knockouts

links18

Reaction score
Cowboyz88;4214015 said:
Same cast of characters (Spears, Ware, James, Romo, Witten, Newman, Spencer, Hatcher, Rat, Kosier, Austin, Sensi) who had a hand in 44-6.

And still, no one looks like they actually care that they're getting killed, again.

The leadership vacuum is still very evident, and those who deny it are delusional.

:clap2:

newlander

Reaction score
about this team was hilarious. Most people on here act like they've been watching football for a year or two. This team is NO better than last year's team: might turn out worse. That said, how about Trent Dilfer and Colin Cowturd? These two mediots LOVE them some Cowboys and picked them to win this game.:lmao2: Most of the 'fans' on here just get blinded by their love for the star: I can understand that to a certain extent: what's Trent and Colin's excuse?

Man, Jerrah just step aside and stop humiliating yourself: occupy wall street my arse, we need an 'occupy Arlington' to get this old FOOL to retire. He's absolutley ruined this team with his ineptitude.

spook930

Reaction score
I seen this coming... Not the score but the big running lanes due to blitzing...

jimmy40

Reaction score
JoeCorrado;4213988 said:
I think the defensive game plan was to get pressure on Vick. Simple as that. It never happened and we see the result of it. And I agree, I wish that Romo was getting protection like that.
the game plan was to take away their outside receivers and we did, Vick has killed us. Their game plan was to take away our outside receivers and they did, Romo has done nothing.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Little Jr;4213986 said:
I have no problem putting half the blame on ryan but the o sucked tonight and the team being prepared for this game was aweful and that falls on the head of garrett.

...or any other coach that gets caught in a game like this the only solution is to have the game end fast without injuries and get ready for next game.

There's no solution or any amount of coaching that can cure this effort and execution.

Every team has been on the receiving end of this type of nonsense so there's no point in trying to crucify someone.

Out of games like this evaluations will be made. As other posters have said a solution has to be found for the LBs we have in the game right now.