I guarantee you next week they lose and get to 3-5
and we win and get to 4-4

This is just been a crazy night we were OUT COACHED

I put it all on the coaching staff..No team should lose in such way

:cool:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Last year I was so against Garrett getting the HC position because he doesn't know how to use his talent to it's fullest. When he got the job, as a fan, I was a supporter. But I knew he wasn't the genius everyone thought he was.

The oline sucks (Yes they are young). You have dangerous weapons like Austin and Bryant and you hardly look their way. It is just an epic fail and our idiot GM will never admit to making a mistake.

Air Force One

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;4214038 said:
Is this really happening? This can't be happening.

That's what I was saying after the Rangers lost game 6!

but yes it's really happening :(

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Kangaroo;4213995 said:
I said when we went ultra conservative in the Pats game that Garrett does not trust Romo and the rumor was he wanted Andy Dalton in the 2nd and Cinci took him or we would have

Yeah, I remember hearing that rumor.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
I told my son in the car when i had to listen to the first part of the game coming back from a church fall festival we helped with when the Eagles went up 14-0 I said well here we go they are going to win 34-0 :eek:

Holy cow it is as bad as i thought it was going to be

Doomsay

Reaction score
links18;4214025 said:
Looking like another give up game: 2008 Giants, 2008 Eagles, 2010 Giants, 2010 Packers. So sad. :(

Have any successful teams endured give-ups like this?

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
First time I've ever turned a Cowboys game off. This team isn't worth losing sleep off of.

cml750

Reaction score
This one is 100% on Garrett. This looks like a Wade Phillips coached team, completely UNMOTIVATED from the start. Motivation is on the head coach. I am quickly losing faith in Garrett. I originally predicted a 12 - 4 or 13 - 3 record, now I am starting to doubt we will make 8-8. This is truly pathetic. I highly doubt Jerry will get rid of Garrett but he definitely needs to hire an offensive coordinator next year. Let Garrett have a year with his only job being head coach. If he fails next year then it is time to bring in a big name.