Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

rcaldw

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4214090 said:
Well what do you know. Finally throwing vertical. And ta da! A TD.

Garrett is awful.

Yea, if they had tried that another 4 times we would have the lead, cause that's all we had to do! :rolleyes:

I swear...

Air Force One

Reaction score
thata's part of the problem with this team...Robinson is just happy to get a touchdown catch...doesn't care he's getting beat by 27 points. How on earth could you spike the ball like that????

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
tyke1doe;4213940 said:
I think Garrett has lost confidence in Romo and the passing game.
I don't think in the least he's scaling back the play calling because he's scared of Romo's play. Why because of a few tough gms this yr?

look at Romo's resume, he's been one of the better qb in the league for yrs to do so would be stupid.

He is and always has been a suspect play caller. Hes terrible at in game adjustments and makes boneheaded head scratching play calls often at the worse time of the gm to do so.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4214090 said:
Well what do you know. Finally throwing vertical. And ta da! A TD.

Garrett is awful.

Yeah, I'm talking to someone and after that first catch he said:

"That's what ya need, more short passes that have gotten you nothing all game"

Next play, going a little downfield.

utrunner07

Reaction score
newlander;4214091 said:
Man, Jerrah just step aside and stop humiliating yourself: occupy wall street my arse, we need an 'occupy Arlington' to get this old FOOL to retire. He's absolutley ruined this team with his ineptitude:banghead:

Have you seen the occupy Jupiter stuff? Something like 25% of the planets have 80% of the mass or something like that, google it, its pretty funny. But seriously, Jerry irks me a bit.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboyz88;4214111 said:
+1 Amazing how clueless some players are, and how pathetic they look.

And its amazing we have a coach that tolerates it. Red isnt that much different than wade folks.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
links18;4214099 said:
Amazing isn't it.

Not really. Since they're doubling or helping coverage for Austin and Bryant, and they have to worry about Witten, Robinson gets mostly one on one coverage. He just has to beat it like he did there.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Come on...why even spike the ball? Get outta here with that, dude getting gassed up for scoring a garbage time TD. That's how you know you're a journeyman WR

Brooksey

Reaction score
Looks like Bruce Carter will be playing sooner then expected, this is the worst LB performance I have ever witnessed.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
cml750;4214079 said:
This one is 100% on Garrett. This looks like a Wade Phillips coached team, completely UNMOTIVATED from the start. Motivation is on the head coach. I am quickly losing faith in Garrett. I originally predicted a 12 - 4 or 13 - 3 record, now I am starting to doubt we will make 8-8. This is truly pathetic. I highly doubt Jerry will get rid of Garrett but he definitely needs to hire an offensive coordinator next year. Let Garrett have a year with his only job being head coach. If he fails next year then it is time to bring in a big name.

Quickly losing faith in Garrett? Do you know this will be the first game by a Garrett-coached team loss by more than four points?

I understand people being disgusted by getting blown out, but it happens even to good teams now and then.

The Eagles had two weeks to get ready for the Cowboys. The Eagles have a good team. They're just better than the Cowboys at this point.

However, I do agree with you that Garrett needs to hire an offensive coordinator.

coogrfan

Reaction score
cml750;4214079 said:
This one is 100% on Garrett. This looks like a Wade Phillips coached team, completely UNMOTIVATED from the start. Motivation is on the head coach. I am quickly losing faith in Garrett. I originally predicted a 12 - 4 or 13 - 3 record, now I am starting to doubt we will make 8-8. This is truly pathetic. I highly doubt Jerry will get rid of Garrett but he definitely needs to hire an offensive coordinator next year. Let Garrett have a year with his only job being head coach. If he fails next year then it is time to bring in a big name.

12-4 or 13-3 with this roster?!! Seriously?!!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
rcaldw;4214123 said:
Yea, if they had tried that another 4 times we would have the lead, cause that's all we had to do! :rolleyes:

I swear...

I don't think that is what anyone meant but have at it if it makes you feel better.