Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

faninjersey

Reaction score
mldardy;4214563 said:
Hey troll we won one in Week 3. Get lost.
I've been a lifelong Cowboys fan for over 40 years. I live in an area surrounded by Eagles. You get lost!!! These players are NOT Cowboys. Now shut up!

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
TheDoctor;4214560 said:
Just stumbled in after a few drinks...
Was it any easier to watch with a few drinks in you? I watched sober and well it wasn't a good game to not have any alcohol in the house. :D

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
faninjersey;4214588 said:
I've been a lifelong Cowboys fan for over 40 years. I live in an area surrounded by Eagles. You get lost!!! These players are NOT Cowboys. Now shut up!

Of course they are Cowboys. You don't recognize the star on the helmets? :rolleyes:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I don't think the Cowboys really care this year. Seems like Garrett and Jerry seem content with this being a rebuilding year

ologan

Reaction score
JoeCorrado;4214602 said:
Of course they are Cowboys. You don't recognize the star on the helmets? :rolleyes:
You'd think he would know they were Cowboys after,what,40 years?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
JoeCorrado;4214514 said:
You wanted kneel downs?

JoeCorrado;4214569 said:
Drag the game out to attempt what a 34-14 final?

Just practicing the 2 minute drill and hoping to avoid a stupid and useless injury is more the case. Why drag it out with time outs? Not sure I understand the point, the statement, the affect on the game? Injury under those circumstances would irritate me to death.

Why even drag the game out longer by moving the ball at all?

Line up and run the ball until it hits zero.

Why even "practice" the 2-minute drill? It's not like the defense was putting any effort into it.

Dez88Bryant

Reaction score
The funny thing today, was hearing how all these teams coming off bye's have shown poor tackling. Our defense showed poor tackling all night. They seriously need to be put threw tackling drills all week after this sloppy mess.