Cbz40 GameDay Thread | Dallas Cowboys 24 New York Jets 27 | FINAL

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
[youtube]EdLlnWpqwhE[/youtube]All threads created about and during the game shall be moved here.
Please post thread related comments only within this thread to avoid incurring infractions.

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
I'm nervous about the game. I'm mainly nervous/excited to see what kind of team we have this season. I think we can beat the Jets but you never know with this team. Can it just start already?

thinpuck

Reaction score
There are two Cowboy fans sitting in a tent in the middle of nowhere waiting for the game to start. Were watching a TV with a fuzzy picture and no sound but that wont deter us from cheering on the Boys. Bring on the Jets!!

COWBOYS AKBAR!!!!

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
My apologies to those who do not drink. Definitely not trying to offend anyone. But I gotta know........ who has been drinking like crazy? Maybe it's due to nerves; you've drank more than you've should and now you're just going with it. Or maybe you had this planned weeks ago and were going to crack your first beer or mix your first drink at 10 am.

Who are you and show your face. :laugh2:

Have fun and enjoy the game. Whatever you do, please do not drink and drive!!!

:beer2:

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Good luck guys. I didn't pick us to win this one but of course i'll be rooting with all my being. Hope we can stop the run, cover their receivers, and the young offensive line doesn't get Romo killed. I hope Dez and Miles take a dump on Revis Island and become Cromartie's daddies. Game On!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
thinpuck;4099865 said:
There are two Cowboy fans sitting in a tent in the middle of nowhere waiting for the game to start. Were watching a TV with a fuzzy picture and no sound but that wont deter us from cheering on the Boys. Bring on the Jets!!

COWBOYS AKBAR!!!!
:welcome: to the Zone! We're glad that you're sharing the game with us. :D

Frozen700

Reaction score
Go Big D!;4099863 said:
I'm nervous about the game. I'm mainly nervous/excited to see what kind of team we have this season. I think we can beat the Jets but you never know with this team. Can it just start already?

Same here!

Let's go cowboys!!!!!!

Smith22

Reaction score
Had a few jack and cokes earlier in the day, but I'm good to go. Enjoy the game folks!

vlad

Reaction score
Lets go Boys!

And to all my friends on here, let's all hope for a special season...its been a while!

Frozen700

Reaction score
BlueStar22;4099878 said:
Good luck guys. I didn't pick us to win this one but of course i'll be rooting with all my being. Hope we can stop the run, cover their receivers, and the young offensive line doesn't get Romo killed. I hope Dez and Miles take a dump on Revis Island and become Cromartie's daddies. Game On!

i hope we win.....i feel we can, if Scandrick balls out

i don't know why, but i feel he is key