Cbz40 GameDay Thread | Dallas Cowboys 24 New York Jets 27 | FINAL

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Romo's two mistakes and the mistake coverage on the punt block caused the loss.

Wow. Romo making two HUGE mistakes was completely unexpected. One? Okay, two? Wow.

Mash

Reaction score
Jimz31;4102667 said:
I don't think people realize how big the play-calling at the ONE yard line is.....THAT IMO is what lost the game for us....

Witten should of scored....I couldnt believe he got pushed out of bounds....should of ran over that Jet

Hoofbite

Reaction score
SilverStarCowboy;4102671 said:
Dallas STs and the blocked punt was the turning point. DeCammilus is a back pocket boy anyway.

The turning point was the stupid call to pass from the 1 yard line multiple times in a row.

that was the turning point.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Tony Romo - choke artist extraordinare. But he had plenty of help from Garrett and the rest of the offense.

Romo is a part - he's not a leader.

yimyammer

Reaction score
It's been fun sweating the game with you guys, gotta go empty my guts in the toilet after that one. Such a shame after they did so many things right, I wish these guys could figure out how to turn a corner, I hope this loss doesn't linger with them

links18

Reaction score
Jimz31;4102667 said:
I don't think people realize how big the play-calling at the ONE yard line is.....THAT IMO is what lost the game for us....

Garrett isn't the savior after all?

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
Jimz31;4102667 said:

I agree that this is where we let it get away from us. Very tough loss.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Seriously, Romo needs to be taught a lesson. McGee needs to start next week. I don't care if the team loses with McGee. Romo's mental lapses are unacceptable.

This team will never win with a moronic clown as a leader. Romo is a pathetic joke.