Cbz40 GameDay Thread | Dallas Cowboys 24 New York Jets 27 | FINAL

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
At some point, Romo has to be made responsible for this crap. It has to stop! He is a good QB but is mistake prone and at the very worst times possible.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Well Romo lost me on this game I been a fan and have stuck up for him and generally he has played great down the stretch. Tonight he cost us the game with the fumble and the stupid int.

Romo is now Danny White in my eyes good but not good enough

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
Sorry, the whole game changed when JG went for back to back passes from the 1 up by 7. Absolutely terrible call and execution. I don't know how many times I can watch this team snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Absolutely sick from this one.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
God this ruined my week, have to unsub all my sports podcasts, avoid local news and espn like the plague.

I can't believe Romo just fell apart like that.

Mash

Reaction score
Oh well....exciting game it was.

We played well enough to beat one of the top teams in the AFC.

We will improve...........................hopefully

ChopBlock

Benched
Reaction score
charlie_brown_lucy-5356.jpg

Romo down again.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
I didn't really think we'd win this one going in, but to have and give it away like that...these guys break my heart.

popp1234

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4102684 said:
Romo's two mistakes and the mistake coverage on the punt block caused the loss.

Wow. Romo making two HUGE mistakes was completely unexpected. One? Okay, two? Wow.

How the HELL can you be a leader when you are the one costing your teams games. I made up my mind about this guy about two years ago. He has done nothing to prove me wrong. He never will. He is what he is. Nothing more. Period!

anava

Reaction score
SilverStarCowboy;4102671 said:
Dallas STs and the blocked punt was the turning point. DeCammilus is a back pocket boy anyway.

Nope turning point was when Garrett refused to pound it in...1st down 2 yards, 2nd and 3rd....eh lets throw......Romo did screw up on the int but blame falls to Garrett he changed the culture of the game.

juck

Reaction score
zrinkill;4102692 said:
Yea ok duuuhhh hes actually not a choker lol cmon man he can handle the pressure never could,hes a choker and a loser and lost this game.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Jimz31;4102667 said:
I don't think people realize how big the play-calling at the ONE yard line is.....THAT IMO is what lost the game for us....

This was player mistakes that caused this loss. You need to get a ****ing clue cause you DEFINITELY don't have one. :rolleyes:

gbrittain

Reaction score
As soon as we get rewarded for finding new ways to lose games we will be pretty good.