Cbz40 GameDay Thread | Dallas Cowboys 27 San Francisco 49ers 24 | FINAL

Smashin222

Reaction score
They never stopped fighting and I never stopped believing -- to all ye of little faith -- know you can't celebrate nearly as hard about this as WE the true believers.

The media owes Tony Romo a drink

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Man Bounce back week for Romo, by coming back! COuldn't have found a better way to do itt.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Romo comes out with a broken rib and takes this team out of a gutter of a game and wins it.

Jake0

Reaction score
DL23;4120844 said:
Ugly, ugly win. But it counts all the same. If we can barely beat the bad teams, what's gonna happen when we play the good ones?

What happens is we wreck them for 3 quarters then collapse.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
DL23;4120844 said:
Ugly, ugly win. But it counts all the same. If we can barely beat the bad teams, what's gonna happen when we play the good ones?

If the Jets game was any indication, as long as we're not complete idiots, we'll have a damn good shot of winning.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
BigWillie;4120823 said:
Ask any UNC fan what they know Jesse by, and they will all tell you his name is "Hot Pocket". I think he's earned his nickname again now with Dallas.

I loved the way Romo pulled him aside and told him to get ready to play some offense. Great way to step up for Jesse, and great leadership by Romo.

Great play down the stretch all the way around; offense, defense, special teams.