Cbz40 Post Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 13 Arizona Cardinals 19 | FINAL/OT

popp1234

Reaction score
5Stars;4287270 said:
What a weird game....:eek:

However...I liked it.:)

AZ always plays the Cowboys tough. Learn from your mistakes.

Oh...and watch out for Arizona.

:starspin

Wow!! Just Wow!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The30YardSlant;4287218 said:
Forgive me for holding us to a higher standard than the majority of Cowboys fans who are ok wih mediocrity.

We just lost the division title today. We will get raped by NY next week.

I'm not ok with mediocrity.

But I don't pretend there's talent where there is none. I thought they had 8-8/9-7 talent going in and they've backed that up so far. Why would I be outraged about that?

skinsscalper

Reaction score
windward;4287249 said:
Any given Sunday, ss.

I'm just so sick of being served up the same old sorry ***** team year after year, after year, after year, after freaking year.

This is Dorothy's Crew. No heart, No brain, No courage. Same story every year.

anava

Reaction score
mldardy;4287285 said:
Clay Matthews wishes he was DWare. Matthews isn't close to the player Ware is and if Ware had the help Matthews has then he would be doing the same things and a lot better.

And Ware wishes he had the players and coaches around him that Matthew does.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4287218 said:
Forgive me for holding us to a higher standard than the majority of Cowboys fans who are ok wih mediocrity.

We just lost the division title today. We will get raped by NY next week.

Would we have won if Garrett not called the TO? Because I suspect that is what is fueling this rage.

Any given Sunday. Weird stuff happens.

Regardless, the team is 7-5. Based on their talent level, that's about right. We have some significant liabilities that keep us from elite status. No use blowing a gasket over it.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Giants, @Tampa, Philly, and @Giants just got a whole lot tougher.

We'd be lucky to split those and get to 9-7 and back into the division title.

links18

Reaction score
GB clock and game situation management > Garrett's clock and game situation management. :banghead:

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
windward;4287326 said:
Would we have won if Garrett not called the TO? Because I suspect that is what is fueling this rage.

Regardless, the team is 7-5. Based on their talent level, that's about right. We have some significant liabilities that keep us from elite status. No use blowing a gasket over it.

The fieldgoal went right through the uprights when the TO was called.

Thankfully the Packers came back. It wasn't a complete debacle.

crazytown41

Reaction score
Philly is the best team we've played the last 7 weeks. and they absolutely destroyed us.

:laugh2: @ those who said it happens to the best of them. Even the 2003 Pats. :rolleyes:

Deep_South

Reaction score
windward;4287326 said:

You're kidding right? How many times in your life will you see your own team win a game only to find that your own coach iced the kicker and the winning score didn't count?

anava

Reaction score
The Panch;4287339 said:
You mean to tell me McCarthy didnt ice his own kicker?

And they didnt stop on the 35 and settle for a 50 yarder

yimyammer

Reaction score
so sickening, get ready for a week of:

Romo can't win in December, endless analysis about icing our own kicker,whats wrong with Bailey, Garrett choked, etc, etc ad nausium........

I wish it could just be chalked up as a rough day at the office and move on to next week, but you know that won't happen.

The Giants are back in the hunt win or lose against GB and after today's performance, they're going to have a lot of confidence knowing they're only one game back, next weeks game is gonna be nerve-racking as hell

I keep telling myself to embrace the stress, but I'm struggling

:puke:

spookyoldtree

Reaction score
Risen Star;4287300 said:
I'm not ok with mediocrity.

But I don't pretend there's talent where there is none. I thought they had 8-8/9-7 talent going in and they've backed that up so far. Why would I be outraged about that?
We don't have talent in coaching and GM skills. That's for sure.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
skinsscalper;4287305 said:
I'm just so sick of being served up the same old sorry ***** team year after year, after year, after year, after freaking year.

This is Dorothy's Crew. No heart, No brain, No courage. Same story every year.

Yeah, it sucks. Probably ain't our year.

Organization just has to hope they get it right next year if we can't this year.