Cbz40 Post Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 13 Arizona Cardinals 19 | FINAL/OT

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
What a wasted opportunity.

Packers beat the Giants and we lose to the Cardinals with a chance to put space between us.

Good God

BlueStar22

Reaction score
We all knew this team wasn't very good. String together a few wins and the cheese becomes too enticing. We ate it. We all ate it.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Hope the team losses out so we can fire Garrett and promote Ryan. Dumb Ivy league piece of ****. not forgivable at this level. Go back to Tecmo Bowl you idiot

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BanditHiro;4287282 said:
they are going to lay an egg next week..

The Cowboys went to the desert...and lost!

:eek::

(stupid cowboys)

:laugh2:

That is just what the Cowboys needed. It's still good.

links18

Reaction score
windward;4287326 said:
Would we have won if Garrett not called the TO? Because I suspect that is what is fueling this rage.

Any given Sunday. Weird stuff happens.

Regardless, the team is 7-5. Based on their talent level, that's about right. We have some significant liabilities that keep us from elite status. No use blowing a gasket over it.

I don't have any gaskets left after today's game.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
anava;4287358 said:
And they didnt stop on the 35 and settle for a 50 yarder

God Garrett is a damn idiot.

again, 2 time outs and 1st down with a chance to score a TD or get into much better FG position.

NO! Waste a bunch of time. WAIT! Spike the ball! Kick a field goal! WAIT NO! Timeout! NO DAMNIT I MEANT-*brainfart*.

Dwight

Reaction score
Risen Star;4287216 said:
You're in my brain.

I didn't expect anything at the start of the season. I knew the players weren't good enough. The offensive line is subpar. The defensive line only average. This can't sting if your expectations were low.

If we win 8-10 games I'm fine with this season. Then we need to upgrade this roster in the offseason.

I agree with you. I knew that the players weren't that good too. Can't believe that Jason and Jerry kept Newman, Brookings, James, etc.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
nake;4287355 said:
You're kidding right? How many times in your life will you see your own team win a game only to find that your own coach iced the kicker and the winning score didn't count?

Will blowing a gasket make me feel better? No. So I choose not to.

anava

Reaction score
popp1234;4287391 said:
We are just not good enough, yet. It's just that simple.

Yet? Window is getting smaller and smaller

Hoofbite

Reaction score
You know what makes the whole situation worse?

It wasn't but 2 weeks ago that Dallas nearly screwed the pooch in Washington by attempting to call a timeout they didn't have.

Guess it wasn't enough to nearly screw that up, had to go for the gold and totally screw up today.

links18

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4287406 said:
God Garrett is a damn idiot.

again, 2 time outs and 1st down with a chance to score a TD or get into much better FG position.

NO! Waste a bunch of time. WAIT! Spike the ball! Kick a field goal! WAIT NO! Timeout! NO DAMNIT I MEANT-*brainfart*.

Is someone going to admit that maybe Sharpe had a point? :eek:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
BlueStar22;4287379 said:
We all knew this team wasn't very good. String together a few wins and the cheese becomes too enticing. We ate it. We all ate it.

Bingo, I definitely nibbles myself thinking my original 9-7 prediction was too low.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
You can put all the good players out there if you want to, doesn't matter if you're being out coached.

Garrett's not the guy.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
BlueStar22;4287379 said:

Guilty. I'm going to root for the team no matter what but, once again, this team is a joke.

The writing has been on the wall for weeks, now. No one wanted to see it (including myself). We've been barely beating atrocious teams. The Cardinals just weren't atrocious enough to lay down for Garrett's stupidity and a joke O-line.

Yaaaaay!