Cbz40 Post Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 13 Arizona Cardinals 19 | FINAL/OT

bags

Reaction score
I blame Hostile tbh. He said something nice about Bailey last week in his touch of hostility thread...

Might as well have Bailey line up under a ladder and let a pack of black cats run in front of him.

:banghead:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4287420 said:
You know what makes the whole situation worse?

It wasn't but 2 weeks ago that Dallas nearly screwed the pooch in Washington by attempting to call a timeout they didn't have.

Guess it wasn't enough to nearly screw that up, had to go for the gold and totally screw up today.
That would have been ignored. They would have had a delay call for running out the playclock. And that was a coaching thing.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
bags;4287446 said:
I blame Hostile tbh. He said something nice about Bailey last week in his touch of hostility thread...

Might as well have Bailey line up under a ladder and let a pack of black cats run in front of him.

:banghead:

the holding situation obviously screwed everything up. that first shank was terrible

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
BlueStar22;4287379 said:
We all knew this team wasn't very good. String together a few wins and the cheese becomes too enticing. We ate it. We all ate it.

Exactly how i feel. I ate the cheese.

links18

Reaction score
jimmy40;4287442 said:
I'm just glad no one is overreacting.

Did you say the same thing last week when people were predicting an NFC Championship appearance after two consecutive last minute victories over bad teams? :rolleyes:

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
And I hate to say this. But the Giants just seem to have the kinda intestinal fortitude the Cowboys are sorely lacking in.

Four games left to prove me wrong - and I'd like nothing more than to be wrong. But I don't think I am.

As always, please feel free to fire away.

links18

Reaction score
BanditHiro;4287456 said:
the holding situation obviously screwed everything up. that first shank was terrible

The change of holders seems to have messed Bailey up a bit.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
the cardinals made halftime adjustments and we didn't so Garrett and the crew will give them credit

never kept them honest with the running game...like arizona did to us

just abandoned it and became 1 dimensional

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Giants have laid down plenty of times this year, too. Neither team exactly has opponents shaking in their boots, I'm guessing.

mldardy

Reaction score
The Giants need to worry about running down themselves. They have lost 4 games in a row.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
I can't find the will power nor the ammo to argue with you.

We took 3 of 4 from the easy part of schedule. Other 4 wins came against Washington, Seattle, St. Louis and the only team with a winning record we beat was the 49ers.

I would not at all be surprised to see us reverse it and lose 3 of the next 4.

bjfrancez

Reaction score
Its hard to believe that we can beat the Giants or the Eagles. Garrett is just not up to his job.

SacredStar

Reaction score
I don't have much confidence. When it seems Dallas is put in a position to handle their own business, their own destiny, they choke.

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
instead of kicking a 50 yd field goal, mccarthy runs another play....gets more yds for an easier field goal.

why was this so difficult for us to do? is everybody in this franchise stupid?

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
diehard2294;4287483 said:
the cardinals made halftime adjustments and we didn't so Garrett and the crew will give them credit

never kept them honest with the running game...like arizona did to us

just abandoned it and became 1 dimensional

They were blitzing the hell out of Romo.

Jenky

Reaction score
If we fire Garrett right now, and hire some bum off the streets, we may have a chance.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
After the completion to Bryant, Romo and the offense had 20 seconds and timeouts, why didnt Romo run another play? That was horrible game clock management.

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
links18;4287460 said:
Did you say the same thing last week when people were predicting an NFC Championship appearance after two consecutive last minute victories over bad teams? :rolleyes:

of course he wasn't.