Cbz40 Post Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 13 Arizona Cardinals 19 | FINAL/OT

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
links18;4287480 said:
The change of holders seems to have messed Bailey up a bit.

When I saw McBrian, I was ????

Shank....

:laugh2:

D-warewolf94

Reaction score
dboy214;4287498 said:
instead of kicking a 50 yd field goal, mccarthy runs another play....gets more yds for an easier field goal.

why was this so difficult for us to do? is everybody in this franchise stupid?

Unfortunately...

Jenky

Reaction score
Jenky;4287500 said:
If we fire Garrett right now, and hire some bum off the streets, we may have a chance.

No Princeton degree required.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Real1st;4287499 said:
They were blitzing the hell out of Romo.

For real. What an aggressive defensive gameplan they drew up for the Cowboys. It was a near jailbreak on every other play it seemed.

loublue22

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;4287502 said:
After the completion to Bryant, Romo and the offense had 20 seconds and timeouts, why didnt Romo run another play? That was horrible game clock management.

I'm sure you mean "Why didn't the head coach call time out?"

Ren

Reaction score
Same old Cowboys, every year they get our hopes in in November only to crush them in December

Embrace mediocrity cause that is all we'll ever be with this core of players, coaches and owner GM

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AustinCowboysFan;4287511 said:
BREAKING NEWS: JASON GARRETT FIRED!

What would you do if you saw that in the Cowboys homepage?

I'd hate Jerry Jones even more than I do now. Which I don't think is even possible.

yimyammer

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;4287004 said:
I'll try to keep this short and sweet. This team is a complete facade, and has shown that over the last three weeks.

We should have lost to Washington in overtime if they had a kicker, and without botched snaps galore from Miami, they should have beaten us too.

We're not worthless, and everyone shouldn't be fired. For the record, DeCamillis was the one who called the timeout, not Garrett. Garrett signaled for it after DeCamillis saw something he didn't like. No excuse though.

This team does not have the offensive line nor defensive line to compete in the playoffs. What we have done so far this year is beat inferior teams that we had on our schedule, and lost to any team that was average or above, with exception to Miami.

Let's chill on our expectations this year. Even if we sneak into the playoffs, we're not making any noise anyway. Not this year.

Next year is another story if we can re-tool our offensive and defensive lines.

No doubt, can't ever be satisfied with progress in Cowboy country because every time they win a few games, they're expected to win the ******** super bowl.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Being realistic about the Cowboys helps me maintain my sanity and not get my hopes up high.

This is a young team. They're still learning how to win. I hope for the playoffs, but I don't see a dominant team - not like the Packers.

It would be a miracle if we beat them (assuming we get to the playoffs and have to play the Packers), but understanding that helps me to remain calm.

So now we're in a dog fight. Maybe that's the way it should be.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Our offense has lagged without him. Every wideout is struggling to get open. We need him back, bad.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
He really wont make a difference considering A, Romo will start forcing the ball to him or B, he will last a whole game before he gets hurt again.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasEast;4283909 said:
All threads created about and following the game shall be moved here.
After the game has ended, please post all comments about the game within this thread only to avoid incurring infractions.

SDogo;4287571 said:
He really wont make a difference considering A, Romo will start forcing the ball to him or B, he will last a whole game before he gets hurt again.

Can you blame him.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
tyke1doe;4287547 said:
Being realistic about the Cowboys helps me maintain my sanity and not get my hopes up high.

This is a young team. They're still learning how to win. I hope for the playoffs, but I don't see a dominant team - not like the Packers.

It would be a miracle if we beat them (assuming we get to the playoffs and have to play the Packers), but understanding that helps me to remain calm.

So now we're in a dog fight. Maybe that's the way it should be.
I try to do the same, but its getting really hard to do anymore... I love the game of football and after games like this I cant even watch the night game

Its like getting kicked in the nuts with this team

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
BlueStar22;4287379 said:
We all knew this team wasn't very good. String together a few wins and the cheese becomes too enticing. We ate it. We all ate it.

Don't count me in there.

I've been saying this team needs to play much better for the last 3 weeks.

I don't look at wins and losses, I look at performance.

Jenky

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4287585 said:
Can you blame him.

Dude come on. Miles is due to do something stupid at least once a game. Like deflecting the ball up in the air once for an easy INT.

Our coach a.k.a o-coordinator can't scheme up any plays or mismatches to save his life.

I'm watching the Giants game and every long ball they throw, a WR is one on one with the DB. Same for the Packers, except they went underneath for most of the game.

yimyammer

Reaction score
SDogo;4287491 said:
I can't find the will power nor the ammo to argue with you.

We took 3 of 4 from the easy part of schedule. Other 4 wins came against Washington, Seattle, St. Louis and the only team with a winning record we beat was the 49ers.

I would not at all be surprised to see us reverse it and lose 3 of the next 4.

Hate to agree, but events have transpired that sure look like a sickening fade is in the works if the Giants come in and beat Dallas after getting confidence from hanging with GB and seeing us choke to the Cards to give them hope.

The team has got to learn how to put a dagger in teams, they're just not good enough to keep serving up hope to the opposition