Cbz40 Post Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 13 Arizona Cardinals 19 | FINAL/OT

anava

Reaction score
It's possible we don't win another game this year.

Sanford

Benched
Reaction score
crazytown41;4287349 said:
Philly is the best team we've played the last 7 weeks. and they absolutely destroyed us.

:laugh2: @ those who said it happens to the best of them. Even the 2003 Pats. :rolleyes:
Wow..didn't realize that..your cowboys 7 wins has been over all losing teams I believe but the 49er's,and you just got by on that win..what does all this mean?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Should be celebrating a 8-4 record with the Giants 6-6. THanks to Garrett the game for next week is for first place. :bang2::bang2:

Garrett BETTER have this team beating the Cowboys Next week or the dumbest time out in history will never be forgotten about

Ren

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4287554 said:
Our offense has lagged without him. Every wideout is struggling to get open. We need him back, bad.

Other then the SF game he was just as unproductive as everyone else.

Our OL is the problem special against teams that can push that pocket in the middle and keep contain. We need to adjust with shorter and quicker routes and stop trying to go 20 yards on every play.

Send Dez on a couple of shallow crossing routes and see how fast teams stop blitzing MLBs up the middle on us. We never adjust to anything ever, it's been a staple of the Garrett offense not just this season but for quite a few now. Once his annual gimmick get figured out this offense stalls, happens damn near every year around this time

yimyammer

Reaction score
dboy214;4287498 said:
instead of kicking a 50 yd field goal, mccarthy runs another play....gets more yds for an easier field goal.

why was this so difficult for us to do? is everybody in this franchise stupid?

Seems like they coach scared at times, I always think about what Jimmy told Norv when the game got tight in Candlestick in the championship game of 92'. They had the ball around the 20 yard line and were leading 24-20. Norv asked Jimmy what he wanted to do and he said, I want to score! Giving Norv the green light to make some aggressive play calls. I can't understand why they wouldn't at least call a time out to at least gather their thoughts to make a good decision. Then they could always run the ball to run some time off, it was first down....really painful decisions right there

Zman5

Reaction score
We are the last years Seattle team. We will win the division because the NFCE sucks not because we are a real good playoff team.

Like Seattle, we may get a cheap playoff win but nothing more. But I guess it really doesn't matter since I thinks it is going to be really hard to beat GB to get to the SB anyways.

Dwight

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;4287603 said:
Don't count me in there.

I've been saying this team needs to play much better for the last 3 weeks.

I don't look at wins and losses, I look at performance.

Thank you. If only other Cowboy fans would do this. I was not happy with their performance the last couple of games. We have got to look at performance. The Giants played well but lost. If they play like they did against the Packers today, they will more than likely win the division.

bjfrancez

Reaction score
We will not win the division. We will not beat the Giants next week. I don't think we can beat the Eagles.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
yimyammer;4287673 said:
Seems like they coach scared at times, I always think about what Jimmy told Norv when the game got tight in Candlestick in the championship game of 92'. They had the ball around the 20 yard line and were leading 24-20. Norv asked Jimmy what he wanted to do and he said, I want to score! Giving Norv the green light to make some aggressive play calls. I can't understand why they wouldn't at least call a time out to at least gather their thoughts to make a good decision. Then they could always run the ball to run some time off, it was first down....really painful decisions right there

I agree....although not a JG hater I think he is far too conservative.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Random guy on Norm's show made an interesting point. Bailey may have been expecting AZ to call timeout on the FG attempt and wasn't mentally prepared.

Of course, since his own coach had already iced him, no need to do it twice.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
I have seen Jerry's reaction to just about every game the Cowboys have played since he bought the team. I have NEVER seen him turn away from a play.

I have never seen him reacting the way he did. He turned and walked to the back of his suite, his wife was reaching out to him, obviously worried about him, I just don't know what to say. I have just never seen him react this way.

He looked like he wanted a scalp. Just don't know whose. Garrett or DeCam??

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lane;4287770 said:
I have seen Jerry's reaction to just about every game the Cowboys have played since he bought the team. I have NEVER seen him turn away from a play.

I have never seen him reacting the way he did. He turned and walked to the back of his suite, his wife was reaching out to him, obviously worried about him, I just don't know what to say. I have just never seen him react this way.

I'm sure he'll find a scapegoat. He's done it for nearly 20 years.

links18

Reaction score
diehard2294;4287483 said:
the cardinals made halftime adjustments and we didn't so Garrett and the crew will give them credit

never kept them honest with the running game...like arizona did to us

just abandoned it and became 1 dimensional

How about a screen pass? Did we run one the entire game?

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
lane;4287770 said:

I think he is getting impatient like alot of us..

he feels this team is better then these last second nail biters we recive week in and week out

kristie

Reaction score
lane;4287770 said:

garrett

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
diehard2294;4287791 said:
I think he is getting impatient like alot of us..

he feels this team is better then these last second nail biters we recive week in and week out

he looked heartbroken and angry like he wanted to strangle someone..

more heartbroken than anything else.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
Double Trouble;4287805 said:
Last 5 possessions, Cards had 287 yds of offense. Wow.
just another example of this team

we shut them down the first half and then they make adjustments we get no pressure and the whole game starts to change. This team doesn't play together,one unit constantly needs to pick the other up