Cbz40 Post Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 13 Arizona Cardinals 19 | FINAL/OT

tyke1doe

Reaction score
nake;4286994 said:
Hard to believe we actually won this game before the coaches decided to lose it.

Did we make the kick first, but it was negated by a timeout? I missed the ending.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Real1st;4287016 said:
17 secs. Runs up to the line with two time outs. Spikes it and leaves 7 seconds. Only to let Garrett finally use the time out at the wrong time.

Get a second chance to win it. Newman gets beat up and down the field.

Not calling the timeout immediately was the first mental gaffe.

It's like everyone had a complete mental meltdown.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;4287004 said:
I'll try to keep this short and sweet. This team is a complete facade, and has shown that over the last three weeks.

We should have lost to Washington in overtime if they had a kicker, and without botched snaps galore from Miami, they should have beaten us too.

We're not worthless, and everyone shouldn't be fired. For the record, DeCamillis was the one who called the timeout, not Garrett. Garrett signaled for it after DeCamillis saw something he didn't like. No excuse though.

This team does not have the offensive line nor defensive line to compete in the playoffs. What we have done so far this year is beat inferior teams that we had on our schedule, and lost to any team that was average or above, with exception to Miami.

Let's chill on our expectations this year. Even if we sneak into the playoffs, we're not making any noise anyway. Not this year.

Next year is another story if we can re-tool our offensive and defensive lines.
A voice of reason!

Reaction score
That was some of the worst head coaching you will ever see right there.

Don't use timeouts until you ice your own kicker?

I'd fire him in the locker room after the game.

Jenky

Reaction score
tyke1doe;4287076 said:
Did we make the kick first, but it was negated by a timeout? I missed the ending.

That's what FOX said.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
skinsscalper;4287065 said:
They seem to be giving the Packers everything they can handle and we just lost to the Cardinals. You're right, our arrow is pointing up.:rolleyes:

You remember last week? When the Saints beat the crap out of them up and down the field?

Or when they lost to a VY lead eagles team.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The team was due. The Giants will lose.

Defense is a concern however.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
i knew klob would shock the world.

look at what horrible qb's have done to us.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
UKCowboysFan;4287048 said:
A totally stupid thing to do.

There is no benefit at all of doing that.

It makes even less sense than not calling time out with 24 secs to go.

You can run two more plays & try & get the ball closer than 49 yards.
From what the tv showed the kicking coach and STs coach might have talked him into to doing it because they were running low on the clock. Not wanting to hurry the kick which is how he missed @ SF. But you are right they should have called a TO right after the Dez catch and then ran another play and called the last TO and then kick it.

loublue22

Reaction score
BlueStar22;4287073 said:
Imagine if Garrett had called a couple screen passes like the one that got him beat.

That's pretty much exactly what I was thinking as he was running into the end zone

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The reality is the Giants will lose today and we'll basically hold serve.

A golden opportunity squandered, but nothing season ending.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
juck;4287068 said:
Giants gonna lose.

Oh yay, we get to take solice in someone else losing because are too ****** stupid to doanything ourselves.

Perfect example of why we are in the state we are in. 9-7 is ok as long as everyone else loses!!!!

So stupid.