Cbz40 Post Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 13 Arizona Cardinals 19 | FINAL/OT

fifaguy

Reaction score
we are like a dam with many leaks; stick your finger in one and another starts to gush. blow it up and start all over...

mldardy

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4287064 said:
30+ seconds left, we get a big gain with two timeouts left BUT WE DO NOTHING.

Then we ice our own kicker, oh wow.

Garrett is terrible, never liked him, hate that Mofo now more than ever.
I still can't believe a timeout wasn't called. Garrett/Jones have to hire an OC after this season. There is no other way around it. Garrett is clueless at doing two jobs. He isn't good enough to do it.

loublue22

Reaction score
speedkilz88;4287101 said:
From what the tv showed the kicking coach and STs coach might have talked him into to doing it because they were running low on the clock. Not wanting to hurry the kick which is how he missed @ SF. But you are right they should have called a TO right after the Dez catch and then ran another play and called the last TO and then kick it.

Even so, that's just as much his fault for leaving two timeouts in his pocket. We could have run in twice, maybe gotten 4 or 5 more yards, and strolled on to the field for the try.

Ren

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4287015 said:
The Giants aren't good.

They're a hell of a lot better then us, they're hanging with the likes of the Packers we let the Cards not only hang with us but beat us while making Kevin Kolb look like Brady in the process

We should beat the Bucks, maybe Eagles so 8-8 9-7 at best

D-warewolf94

Reaction score
This defense can't stop a nose bleed. Maybe this will wake the team up so they actually play with urgency.
Every team they play looks like hall of famers.. Great job Cowboys

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
windward;4287090 said:
A voice of reason!

I try.

I'll be honest, this loss doesn't even sting. I literally don't care.

Knowing we weren't good enough to make any real noise in the playoffs, losing a regular season game like this doesn't phase me. Especially considering how good the NFC is this year.

If this were a playoff game, I would have to be committed, I would be losing it so bad. Tough loss, but a loss that was much deserved, and our karma had to run out. We've played like crap the last three weeks and squeaked out wins, it was time that we lost a close game.

We're an average team, expect an average record, and yet another long offseason.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
This team has been skating on thin ice for so long, i wonder if this is where it all comes to pieces.

Garrett and his playcalling/game management is the worst thing about this team. Say what you want about the defense, but the cards scored 13 POINTS in regulation.

Have to put up with 2-3 more years of this crap.

juck

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4287107 said:
Oh yay, we get to take solice in someone else losing because are too ****** stupid to doanything ourselves.

Perfect example of why we are in the state we are in. 9-7 is ok as long as everyone else loses!!!!

So stupid.
Dude if u actually thought we were contenders u were high. lol. We are pretenders we beats a bunch of crap teams.

mldardy

Reaction score
Ren;4287126 said:
They're a hell of a lot better then us, they're hanging with the likes of the Packers we let the Cards not only hang with us but beat us while making Kevin Kolb look like Brady in the process

We should beat the Bucks, maybe Eagles so 8-8 9-7 at best
How are the Giants better than us. They are 2.5 minutes from losing their 4th game in a row and they lost to Seattle at home. Explain to me how they are better than us right now.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Oh yay, we get to take solice in someone else losing because are too ****** stupid to doanything ourselves.

Perfect example of why we are in the state we are in. 9-7 is ok as long as everyone else loses!!!!

So stupid.

exactly. playing like c--p and winning the division only means that we will get torched in the 1st playoff game.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
hornitosmonster;4287132 said:
This loss is 100% on Jason Garrett. Ready to run his dumb *** out of town.
Won't happen...but he just coached one of the worst games i've ever seen.

cds99

Reaction score
dexternjack;4287069 said:
Geez, the def gave up 13 pts in regulation. If we gonna blame anyone, blame our entire offensive unit. We cant score 16 on them??? This off sucks, period.

Well dez had numerous chances to catch the ball and pp shut him down. Hands down the kid showed everyone what he had and why he was drafted high. Period.

links18

Reaction score
Double Trouble;4287051 said:
Garrett will have some lame excuse in the PC, but fact is, just like the New England game mismanagement, just like not calling a timeout with 25 seconds, just like calling a timeout with 7 seconds, just like repeatedly putting the game on the shoulders of his kicker instead of the arm of his $10M year QB, he doesn't understand the game enough to be a head coach. Obviously, he understands Xs and Os, but when it comes down to applying common sense in a pressure situation, it's over his head. Way over his head.

It's pathetic, but not as pathetic as the fact that the bush league GM/owner will never acknowledge his mistake in hiring a guy not fit to be an HC until he loses for 3 or 4 years.

Of course, the board will be deluged with "it's all still there for us!!!!" threads the next week, but reality is, it never was there. This is still a 2nd rate team that couldn't dream of playing with NO, GB, NE or Pitt on a regular basis.

So Shannon Sharpe was right? :lmao2:

The Panch

Reaction score
Our D-line is getting absolutely nothing up the middle, and our O-line is stopping absolutely nothing period.

We're simply a bad team where it matters most, in the trenches. It doesnt help with the idiot of a HC we have. I was never a believer and Im not shocked that we would find ways to lose with him as we did with Wade.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
JohnsKey19;4287080 said:
Not calling the timeout immediately was the first mental gaffe.

It's like everyone had a complete mental meltdown.

The only explanation I can think of is that no one knew that we had 2 timeouts left.

juck

Reaction score
Who cares? Its gonna be GB and Pitts again anyway they are the only nonpretenders. Maybe Baltimore.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score

So stupid.

This team is not Super Bowl caliber. We might make the playoffs.

It is what it is.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Dash28;4287149 said:
Won't happen...but he just coached one of the worst games i've ever seen.

don't bet on him saying "sorry, fellas, this one was on me."