Cbz40 Post Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 13 Arizona Cardinals 19 | FINAL/OT

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Wezsh0T;4287159 said:
The only explanation I can think of is that no one knew that we had 2 timeouts left.

I Knew. Kept trying to call one nobody listened to me

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
D-warewolf94;4287127 said:
This defense can't stop a nose bleed. Maybe this will wake the team up so they actually play with urgency.
Every team they play looks like hall of famers.. Great job Cowboys

13 points in regulation? Not on the D at all. 100% on Jason "Ivy League" Garrett

skinsscalper

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4287094 said:
You remember last week? When the Saints beat the crap out of them up and down the field?

Or when they lost to a VY lead eagles team.

I remember this week scoring a grand total of 13 points against a 5 win team while letting Kolb march right down the field three times to win the game doing that majority of it with a no name WR. Cruz and Hicks are going to ***** slap the taste right out of this team.

And, just in case it's slipped past you, we aren't on the Saints level in any way, shape, or form.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I still can't get over Decamillis/Boniol geting Garrett to take a timeout. I mean wow... no confidence in Bailey or what?

zeroburrito

Reaction score
like i said our losses have meant more than our wins. are people finally understanding?

4 wins in a row against horrible teams means squat. all our losses have been to average to good teams. now you can add a bad team to the list.

spookyoldtree

Reaction score
The Panch;4287158 said:
Our D-line is getting absolutely nothing up the middle, and our O-line is stopping absolutely nothing period.

We're simply a bad team where it matters most, in the trenches. It doesnt help with the idiot of a HC we have. I was never a believer and Im not shocked.
But I'm worrying about someone's gonna steal Rob Ryan away after this season....

mldardy

Reaction score
Wezsh0T;4287159 said:
The only explanation I can think of is that no one knew that we had 2 timeouts left.
I don't understand it because when you make a play like that even if you don't have any timeouts your first reaction is to call one. I could sort of understand if we had no timeouts and Romo had a brain fart like he did in Washington but to do the opposite of that doesn't make any sense.

The Panch

Reaction score
hornitosmonster;4287174 said:
13 points in regulation? Not on the D at all. 100% on Jason "Ivy League" Garrett
The defense has looked good in the first half of the last 3 games, but got drug up and down the field in the 2nd halves of each game.

crazytown41

Reaction score
Dont really have a problem with "icing" the kicker. But why the hell didn't we try to get closer? We had 2 TOs!!!

links18

Reaction score
mldardy;4287115 said:
I still can't believe a timeout wasn't called. Garrett/Jones have to hire an OC after this season. There is no other way around it. Garrett is clueless at doing two jobs. He isn't good enough to do it.

That was some pretty elementary football he botched there at the end of the game.

Falcon554

Reaction score
This process is stupid, im sorry but Rob has to go, his D is pathetic and has been most of the year, they cant do much of anything.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;4287137 said:
I try.

I'll be honest, this loss doesn't even sting. I literally don't care.

Knowing we weren't good enough to make any real noise in the playoffs, losing a regular season game like this doesn't phase me. Especially considering how good the NFC is this year.

If this were a playoff game, I would have to be committed, I would be losing it so bad. Tough loss, but a loss that was much deserved, and our karma had to run out. We've played like crap the last three weeks and squeaked out wins, it was time that we lost a close game.

We're an average team, expect an average record, and yet another long offseason.
my expectations were 9-7, 10-6 at the beginning of the year. Sounds about right to me so far.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NextGenBoys;4287137 said:
I try.

I'll be honest, this loss doesn't even sting. I literally don't care.

Knowing we weren't good enough to make any real noise in the playoffs, losing a regular season game like this doesn't phase me. Especially considering how good the NFC is this year.

If this were a playoff game, I would have to be committed, I would be losing it so bad. Tough loss, but a loss that was much deserved, and our karma had to run out. We've played like crap the last three weeks and squeaked out wins, it was time that we lost a close game.

We're an average team, expect an average record, and yet another long offseason.

You're in my brain.

I didn't expect anything at the start of the season. I knew the players weren't good enough. The offensive line is subpar. The defensive line only average. This can't sting if your expectations were low.

If we win 8-10 games I'm fine with this season. Then we need to upgrade this roster in the offseason.