Cbz40 Post Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 13 Arizona Cardinals 19 | FINAL/OT

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
panchucko;4287173 said:
I Knew. Kept trying to call one nobody listened to me

I wanted to call one too, but I admit that I kept looking back at the screen to make sure we had 2 timeouts left. In the fog of war kind of situation, things can get confusing. I have no other explanation for why the wouldn't call that timeout.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
windward;4287166 said:
This team is not Super Bowl caliber. We might make the playoffs.

It is what it is.

Forgive me for holding us to a higher standard than the majority of Cowboys fans who are ok wih mediocrity.

We just lost the division title today. We will get raped by NY next week.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Because the giants know us very well. They present match-ups that is going to sting us. Their front 7 is gonna be all over our line. If we play next week like we have the past month, we will get rolled IMO.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Falcon554;4287208 said:
This process is stupid, im sorry but Rob has to go, his D is pathetic and has been most of the year, they cant do much of anything.

yeah 13 points and 5 sacks. idiot

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
juck;4287165 said:
Who cares? Its gonna be GB and Pitts again anyway they are the only nonpretenders. Maybe Baltimore.

I think New England deserves a mention.

RESIN8

Reaction score
Worse timeout? Chris Webber or Jason Garrett.

You can see were this is going right now. This means big ratings comes next week with a tied gmen/cowboy contest next weekend. You could simply see this coming as if it were fixed.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Garrett has escaped all the blame from the Wade era debacle and now he's doing the same crap we've been doing for the past 3-4 years.

Playcalling is lethargic, uninspired and game management is questionable at best.

What is he good for? Talking about how good we've been in practice? Talking about how we need to get better everyday? Well obviously it's not showing on the field.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
mldardy;4287144 said:
How are the Giants better than us. They are 2.5 minutes from losing their 4th game in a row and they lost to Seattle at home. Explain to me how they are better than us right now.

Wait until next week. It won't be pretty.

The Panch

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4287218 said:
Forgive me for holding us to a higher standard than the majority of Cowboys fans who are ok wih mediocrity.

Outside of their win vs. NE, the Giants are no different from us. Both teams would get lit up in the playoffs.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
skinsscalper;4287177 said:
I remember this week scoring a grand total of 13 points against a 5 win team while letting Kolb march right down the field three times to win the game doing that majority of it with a no name WR. Cruz and Hicks are going to ***** slap the taste right out of this team.

And, just in case it's slipped past you, we aren't on the Saints level in any way, shape, or form.

Any given Sunday, ss.

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
don't compare ware to clay matthews anymore please.

i understand ware was knicked up, but he doesn't make big plays in the clutch.

i'm seeing clay matthews making game changing plays in this giants game.

newman is dead to me.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Oh wow...if the Giants come back and win this, we will have just screwed everything up in less than 20 minutes.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4287218 said:

100% on Garrett. 13 points and 5 sacks should be enough in the NFL. But not for Mr. Ivy League

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What a weird game....:eek:

However...I liked it.:)

AZ always plays the Cowboys tough. Learn from your mistakes.

Oh...and watch out for Arizona.

:starspin

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Way to cost us the Division and a Potentional Playoff Spot Garrett. Why call a timeout just when you are about to kick?:bang2:

The Defense choked in OT, but it should not have come down to OT and wouldn't if Garrett didn't call the worst timeout in NFL history

SDCowboy

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4287238 said:
Garrett has escaped all the blame from the Wade era debacle and now he's doing the same crap we've been doing for the past 3-4 years.

Playcalling is lethargic, uninspired and game management is questionable at best.

What is he good for? Talking about how good we've been in practice? Talking about how we need to get better everyday? Well obviously it's not showing on the field.
Wade never would have iced his own kicker.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
5Stars;4287270 said:
What a weird game....:eek:

However...I liked it.:)

AZ always plays the Cowboys tough. Learn from your mistakes.

Oh...and watch out for Arizona.

:starspin

they are going to lay an egg next week..

mldardy

Reaction score
dboy214;4287253 said:
don't compare ware to clay matthews anymore please.

i understand ware was knicked up, but he doesn't make big plays in the clutch.

i'm seeing clay matthews making game changing plays in this giants game.

newman is dead to me.
Clay Matthews wishes he was DWare. Matthews isn't close to the player Ware is and if Ware had the help Matthews has then he would be doing the same things and a lot better.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Wezsh0T;4287259 said:
Oh wow...if the Giants come back and win this, we will have just screwed everything up in less than 20 minutes.

We can't talk about the Giants.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
typical the media starts to slobber all over us and this team flops...hang on for the december failure topics