Cedric may just be a play maker

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That QB, Brett Rypien looks better than Dak in that video. Maybe we should consider drafting him. I wonder what a Boise guy like Kellen Moore thinks about that? I'm also excited that Wilson can throw the ball if need be. They need to draw up a play or two to take advantage of that. This offseason, I've been making it a point to remind y'all not to forget about Cedrick Wilson on this team. Thank you OP for being onboard.

Pretty sure it'll be a safe bet Kellen will be utilizing that Q.B. aerial arm of Wilson's a time or two,and if he remains 'healthy/uninjured' He'll more than likely be shoehorning him in on those high probability plays where he's gonna be on the #4's targeting radar:starspin:

* I'm definitely grooving to what was clearly witnessed in the O.P.'s posted video:thumbup:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Yeah baby -- you've got to love the way Cedric elevates and snags the ball. Here's hoping he'll stay healthy and continue developing where he left off during our last training camp. It's a shame he got hurt, just when he was coming on so strong in TC. If all goes well, he should round out our WR corps very nicely! I'll be really anxious to see what he can do once TC gets underway. He might fill the bill even better than we now realize! :)

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Since Kellen Moore would quite likely be familiar with what Cedric can and can't do, he should know what to do to get the best out of him. I think most of us probably put him in the back of our minds, since he was unavailable last year. Now that he'll have an ample opportunity to show his wares, it should very well get interesting in a hurry. He has the look of one who might turn out to be an excellent possession type of wideout. High hopes for this guy!

Last edited:

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Cedrick is one of those diamond in the rough finds by McClay. I really do not know what to expect. Based on how he was performing last offseason before he got hurt the reports said he was really smart and caught on to the offense fairly quickly. The concern is he is coming off of an injury. How does that fact hinder his ability to develop? We will see.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I've got some hopes for Wilson. He was a super productive dude at Boise State, and his measurables at last year's Combine showed that he has enough athleticism to play in the big leagues (check out his spider chart - https://www.mockdraftable.com/player/cedrick-wilson-2018). We obviously saw very little of him, but word was he was doing well in training camp.

So I'm a lot more optimistic about him than I am about your average 6th rounder coming off a season ending injury. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Wilson stuck on the 53 and either took Noah Brown's job or started pushing him for reps.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Sez' the wizen hymer of wizened wizdom :rolleyes:( and probably another one of them there self- proclaimed experts on the futures market top dollar price of a dozen Nightcrawler's will be selling fer' this upcoming 4th of July weekend ,Too!o_O)

:lmao::bow::lmao:
*EDIT*
*SHEESE!, you just can't take nothing for granted around here ,,,as this post was somewhat designed to be the cyber equivalent of finding a 2 day dead, road killed opossum on yer' front porch,,, @ItzKelz
o_O

Last edited:

VACowboy

Reaction score
Anybody have a clue as to why Wilson didnt play his freshman or sophomore seasons?
He was at Coffeyville Community College as a freshman and soph. He then stepped in and averaged 19 yards a catch and had 18 TDs in two years after transferring to Boise. That's on 139 receptions (2640 yards) so he didn't just hit a couple of big ones out of a hand full of targets. He's a legit deep threat, was my favorite WR in the 2017 draft.and I'm stoked to see him on the field.

Last edited:

VACowboy

Reaction score
PS: I love a WR corps of Coop, Gallup and Wilson. What I think we need is a nasty guy in the slot. I try to stay objective and not go homer all over my UVA boys but here's what I wrote on the draft Zone yesterday...

...it blows me away that Olamide Zaccheaus didn't get a combine invite. He's a three-year starter who began his career at RB and played 12 games as a freshman. He led the ACC in receptions in 2018 with 93 and totaled 1058 yards and 9 TD on the season. He's #2 all-time in receptions in the conference and #20 all-time in TDs. At 5'8" 190, the former RB has great quickness and great hands and is a spectacular runner after the catch. It'll be interesting to see what he does at his pro day but all he did in Charlottesville was get open and move the chains. He's a bigger, faster Bease with real running skills, and I'd LOVE to see him in Dallas.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
PS: I love a WR corps of Coop, Gallup and Wilson. What I think we need is a nasty guy in the slot. I try to stay objective and not go homer all over my UVA boys but here's what I wrote on the draft Zone yesterday...

...it blows me away that Olamide Zaccheaus didn't get a combine invite. He's a three-year starter who began his career at RB and played 12 games as a freshman. He led the ACC in receptions in 2018 with 93 and totaled 1058 yards and 9 TD on the season. He's #2 all-time in receptions in the conference and #20 all-time in TDs. At 5'8" 190, the former RB has great quickness and great hands and is a spectacular runner after the catch. It'll be interesting to see what he does at his pro day but all he did in Charlottesville was get open and move the chains. He's a bigger, faster Bease with real running skills, and I'd LOVE to see him in Dallas.
Post any vid, please.

Sydla

Reaction score
Crazy thought.

How about we see the kid play before we talk about him being a great find, a real contributor, etc?

I know. Crazy.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
He was at Coffeyville Community College as a freshman and soph. He then stepped in and averaged 19 yards a catch and had 18 TDs in two years after transferring to Boise. That's on 139 receptions (2640 yards) so he didn't just hit a couple of big ones out of a hand full of targets. He's a legit deep threat, was my favorite WR in the 2017 draft.and I'm stoked to see him on the field.
Appreciate the info

This is exactly the content I get on this site for

glimmerman

Reaction score
I heard he was actually having a better camp than Gallup was before the injury. This is why I am not concerned with our WR corps. Sign Cooper and if we can Beez. Once Wilson gets worked into the line up we will be dangerous.

VACowboy

Reaction score
Post any vid, please.
Durable. Reliable. Great hands. He catches the ball long and in traffic, breaks tackles and explodes once he gets his hands on the ball. I hope he lasts until day three but I dunno. He's going to thrive in a Tarik Cohen role as a pro. Love for it to be in Dallas.

From 2018 and 2017...

(By the way, my boys torched Boise in the game at the beginning of the 2017 reel. Cedrick Willson was un-fricking-stoppable, had, like, 220 yards in the losing effort and was far and away the best player on the field.)

Last edited: