Cedric may just be a play maker

kskboys

Reaction score
He might turn out to be a good player.
It would be a nice addition to the team if he did and help out with our WR decisions that will be made this year and next.

However to be fair.

Just because he was looking good at the start of last years camp before his injury does not therefore mean he will continue to do well in this camp and into this season.

We have had some WRs and TEs that have looked good in camp only to later start to fizzle out in camp, or maybe fizzle out one the season starts and never really amount to anything of note.

I liked him coming out in the draft and was shocked we got him where we did as I think he has good potential. I also am hoping that since it was not a knee/ankle/or leg injury that can hurt any speed or cutting abilities going forward.

It would be nice if we could get someone to work in the slot and also a return threat. I don't know if that is what they see in him.
Skillset. He has one that points toward success as an NFL player.

When a player fizzles out, you have to ask why he fizzled out. Most of the time it's because they simply lack the physical skillset.

gambit187

Reaction score
Cedric Wilson was tearing it up in Training Camp before he suffered the season-ending shoulder injury. He'll be good to go this year since he had all of the 2018 season to recover from shoulder surgery. Looking forward to seeing what Cedric brings to the Cowboys.
Thank you, I totally forgot what happened and you were better than google.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I'm trying real hard not get over hyper about a late round pick.

Mostly he's the type of deep WR that Dak needs real bad and he runs a nice slant
Everybody knows Dak can’t throw the deep ball - just ask Gallup.

conner01

Reaction score
I think there was one punt return in the highlight video. Just a yard or two short of a TD IIRC.
Don’t think he returned punts his last year but he did earlier and had a 13 Yd avg. he did return kick offs
He’s not a speed guy but he runs good routes much like Gallup
Austin will be the punt returner to start the season
But since he has an appointment with IR, Wilson could get a shot later. Like game 2

RoboQB

Reaction score
wow, all this because I forget to type a K

Yep, it's all your fault... lol.

I didn't intend to hurt any feelings. I assume you're a grown man. This is a football fan board.
When I'm around my buddies, we bust on each other all the time. It keeps us sharp... lol.

Anyway, the other guy that chimed in likes to look for arguments so it escalated because
he's a tool. You can see that for yourself in every thread he comments in.

I am excited about Wilson. He showed a lot of promise as a college player and now there's a spot for him to
possibly get on the field. He can play both outside and in the slot. Man, we have so many Boise State kids.
They usually pan out for us though.

chagus

Reaction score
You dont see much seperation, but Cedrick makes plays on the ball with good body control.