Cedric Wilson and that 4th and 4 catch on the game tying drive

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
That was a clutch play but too many went off his hands. Sloppy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I love that you can't enjoy a win like this because you're too concerned about my thoughts.

Rent. Free.
But you did say it lol. Maybe I'm being a bit unfair since its the heat of the moment in a game but when I asked you about it earlier you doubled down and aid "WEAK". I guess you had a change of heart?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Cowboys will need Wilson and Brown to stick and perform when they start churning the roster create some balance. They are good players and Dak trusts them in the moment.

conner01

Reaction score
The Cowboys will need Wilson and Brown to stick and perform when they start churning the roster create some balance. They are good players and Dak trusts them in the moment.
Turner will be odd WR out I think
He may mysteriously get a bad hammy during the bye

DFWJC

Reaction score
Ced came up big for us a couple of times today

A couple of key grabs, and one fairly spectacular one.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The 4th down catch was so tough! That catch made up for his fumble on the punt return earlier in the game haha.

Wilson deserves a ton of praise for how he fills his role here! Best WR corps in the league

Great catch there on 4th down. However, the rest of the day today showed why Wilson cant hold a candle to Gallup or the other guys. Hes a really nice #4 WR and fill for a few games if need be.

CWR

Reaction score
The 4th down catch was so tough! That catch made up for his fumble on the punt return earlier in the game haha.

Wilson deserves a ton of praise for how he fills his role here! Best WR corps in the league

Totally agree, phenomenal catch. Man me and Ced had a real off and on thing going this week. We boyz now.

Proof

Reaction score

I'm not gonna lie, I had written that drive (and the game by proxy) off. Wilson just keeps coming through. Love the kid!