Twitter: CeeDee Lamb first impressions

erod

Reaction score
last i checked you haven't responded to one post of mine on there lol
Which one was that?

When I win a debate on Twitter, I move on. I don't hang around with the lowest common denominators that mingle there.

erod

Reaction score
"Top two plays of Cowboys first training camp practice: CeeDee Lamb one-handed grab from Dak Prescott in individual drills. Aldon Smith knocking down a Dak pass and almost intercepting it rushing off the right end in team drills"

Nice to see that Dakota is still as inaccurate as hes always been. WR's making acrobatic catches and DE's picking him off as usual.

That new football field in his back yard aint helping.

erod

Reaction score
You got 67 followers and no one likes, replies or quotes any of your tweets. I respond to em and no response back lol
That's how you measure yourself?

Lol, well, I've for 45,000 likes here l, so I must be superhuman according to you.

Twitter is a cesspool of losers.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
That's how you measure yourself?

Lol, well, I've for 45,000 likes here l, so I must be superhuman according to you.

Twitter is a cesspool of losers.
Youve been here for 7 more years and im already at 1/3 of the likes. Stop duckin me bum. Btw how many followers i got on Twitter? And and you following 246 lol

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Not in this thread, please.... let’s all just enjoy the first real football day since last season.

I just want to appreciate the rookie WR in this thread.

This right here!!!!!

time to put away childish squabbles and inane commentary and get behind the 2020 Dallas Cowboys.

"Hey, remember back to that *** up year. What was that?"

"Oh man, you mean the one where they won Lombardi #6? That was 2020."

The journey to the Super Bowl Championship starts with a one handed grab.

RS12

Reaction score
As bad as this team needed defense they took what clearly looked like BPA at 17. I couldn't argue it on draft night and I can't argue it today

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
As bad as this team needed defense they took what clearly looked like BPA at 17. I couldn't argue it on draft night and I can't argue it today
I was right along with you. But with who was left at 17 ceedee was the best pick by far

Williamsboys

Reaction score
Aldon Smith knocking down a Dak pass and almost intercepting it.. Is that a positive for Aldon or a negative for Dak??

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
He was a freak,easily the most talented player we have had on D since Ware,even if he half as good as he was with the niners then we will have solid rotation at RDE.

Your right we don’t need the 2015 Aldon Smith. If he is 70% of that I will take it. Something tells me he will dominate as the season goes along and he gets up to speed.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Did they?
I know the fans wanted a trade up, but I didn't read anywhere where the Eagles actually tried to trade up to get him.
Yes there were lots of reports during and after the draft that the Eagles were trying to jump the Cowboys at #17 to get Ceedee Lamb. The Falcons at #16 agreed to trade back for the Eagles 1st and 2nd round picks. The Eagles wouldn’t trade their 2nd round pick because they were targeting Jalen Hurts with that pick. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!