Video: CeeDee Lamb insane combine catch

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Awesome! The trio of Lamb, Cooper and Gallup are going to force some DB's and defensive coordinators into early retirement. His hands and catch radius will even make Dak accurate:)

What o_O You take your shots wherever you can:laugh:

I am so hoping for this season to materialize:flagwave:

RandyOh

Reaction score
Awesome! The trio of Lamb, Cooper and Gallup are going to force some DB's and defensive coordinators into early retirement. His hands and catch radius will even make Dak accurate:)

What o_O You take your shots wherever you can:laugh:

I am so hoping for this season to materialize:flagwave:
If it ain’t enough to have that Trio to cover, they also gonna stress with an all pro RB standing next to Dak.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Dam, I hope he has a good spine twisting it like that game after game. I don't think an owl can twist as good as that.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wonder if CD makes a catch like that in the OU game on a Monday night if Al & Chris slobber over the replay 127 times. Or will Mara squash the replays and force them to show the Odella catch instead, or at least as a comparison.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
That's nothing.
Watch this ...
CeeDee is taylor made for Dak's accuracy.

Means he would have worked for Romo’s accuracy as well. I didn’t realize how inaccurate he was until Dak haters brought it to my attention. Rewatching Romo’s old games on NFL Game Pass is very revealing.