CeeDee Lamb VS Jerry Jeudy 2.0

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Without a doubt, #88 usurped both Ruggs III & Jeudy in 2020. He may not have been the first receiver chosen in the draft, but he certainly performed like it. BOOM!
Lamb was the best receiver in that draft and the fact Ruggs and Juedy went before him is laughable but a blessing to Dallas. Thank goodness that teams are terrible in the draft

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
Without a doubt, #88 usurped both Ruggs III & Jeudy in 2020. He may not have been the first receiver chosen in the draft, but he certainly performed like it. BOOM!
He performed like the second-best receiver in the draft. Jefferson was so far ahead of everyone else it wasn't funny.

Of course, we have no idea how all their careers would progress. But the best rookie receiving season was Jefferson's, and there's no arguing that.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Lamb was better than both of them coming into the draft.

I still like Ruggs potential and the element he brings to the team.

I’m also not sold on Lamb out of the slot as I am with Jeudy and Ruggs lining up out wide.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He performed like the second-best receiver in the draft. Jefferson was so far ahead of everyone else it wasn't funny.

Of course, we have no idea how all their careers would progress. But the best rookie receiving season was Jefferson's, and there's no arguing that.
true but what if Dak played all 16...the vikes had better run game, ol, defense and steady qb..so....consistency is a better atmosphere there were none in Dallas..

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
true but what if Dak played all 16...the vikes had better run game, ol, defense and steady qb..so....consistency is a better atmosphere there were none in Dallas..

The fact he did this well without Dak speaks numbers on his potential in year 2 and beyond. It looked like him and Dak were working a lot in the off-season with how well their chemistry was in the first few games together. Two 100 yard games with Dak and barely came close to sniffing this (once) with Dalton.

J817

Reaction score
IDK about that. Ceedee lamb played good but Justin Jefferson was a beast.

Well Lamb did have the Red Head Bomber throwing at him for much of the season. Oh and he also had the great Ben DiNucci for a game. Who knows how his season would have gone with a consistent QB all season.

erod

Reaction score
I'm an OU fan and I love CeeDee.

That said, he's got to be better. Was too many huge drops and key moments.

I'm also not sure how well he fits with Dak.