Twitter: CeeDee likely to be added to Pro Bowl Roster

Matt

Reaction score
I don’t like it. Will be over his head next season now he knows he’s a pro bowler and a star. Give these guys the spotlight, they get overconfident and think they’re better than they are.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
A lot of players don’t want to play in the game so they need alternates. No great honor being a pro bowl alternate. I’m surprised they still play the game.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I like CeeDee, but I didn't see him doing anything worthy this season. A lot of drops, and not targeted much for whatever reason... possibly because of the drops, but also possibly because of Dak's reads.

Dre11

Reaction score
Cool, I'll be in Vegas and at the pro bowl and east west Shrine game courtesy of the NY Jets.

quickccc

Reaction score
A lot of players don’t want to play in the game so they need alternates. No great honor being a pro bowl alternate. I’m surprised they still play the game.

but how can they drop outta it ?

All major sports has all star games - and NFL is arguably the most popular sports in the world
but no other major sports game requires that requires the level of " physicality' as the NFL does.
But it'd be considered a black eye embarrassment to exclude NFL's version of an All Star, while those other major sports persist as usual.

And to add more challenges- NFL is having a difficult time getting TV ratings for that all star game. Thus the reason for placing it before the Super Bowl game.