Celebrity Dallas Cowboy fans

CowboyMark

Reaction score
Do you guys know of anyone famous people that are die hard cowboy fans. Anyone like movies stars, singers, businessmen, pro athletes, or anyone else famous for reason or another. The only ones I can think of is Steve Francis, JBL from WWE, Grant Hill, and Allen Iverson. Can you guys name some more?

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Jay-Z......LeBron James....Jessica Simpson :D

Rudy

Reaction score
Is George W. one? I would have to think so, but I remember searching back during his first election and couldn't find anything.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Tony Stewart, Pete Sampras, LeBron James, George Strait, Mickey James, Alan Jackson, Scott Stapp, Los Lonely Boys, and George W. Bush.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Jamie Foxx...who refused the offer of free Commanders gear from Little Danny because he is a Cowboys fan.

Boysboy

Reaction score
As we all know, Matthew Machonohey(sp-the "A Time to Kill" actor) is a native Texan. However-he's a Commanders fan, believe it or not.

Gary Busey is also a Cowboys fan. Remember in the 90's how every once in awhile, he's spotted on the Cowboys sidelines at home games.

Didn't Oliver Stone film parts of "Any Given Sunday" at TX Stadium? Is he a fan too? I remember he attended a couple of the games in '98(I guess to research the stadium et al).

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Boysboy;2306545 said:
As we all know, Matthew Machonohey(sp-the "A Time to Kill" actor) is a native Texan. However-he's a Commanders fan, believe it or not.

Gary Busey is also a Cowboys fan. Remember in the 90's how every once in awhile, he's spotted on the Cowboys sidelines at home games.

Didn't Oliver Stone film parts of "Any Given Sunday" at TX Stadium? Is he a fan too? I remember he attended a couple of the games in '98(I guess to research the stadium et al).
Machonohey is a Dork...he just likes to piss people off so of course he would be a Skins fan in Cowboys country.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Less not forget Marvin Harrison-This Philly native ADMITTED on NATIONAL TV that he grew up a COWBOYS FAN.:laugh2:

couchscout

Reaction score
Hostile;2306529 said:
Tony Stewart, Pete Sampras, LeBron James, George Strait, Mickey James, Alan Jackson, Scott Stapp, Los Lonely Boys, and George W. Bush.

<shudder> Los Lonely Boys...bunch of low life, cheapskates! You're right though, they are huge Cowboy fans, most of thier vehicles have the star on em somewhere.