Chances of trading for RW now?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Like I said, I'll believe a big middle of the season trade once I see one.

It just never happens.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'll give it a 40/60 shot at this point. I don't really expect it to happen but I'll at least give it the chance to happen.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
If the Lions get another beat-down this weekend, then I would say 70/30that they try to move him.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
CATCH17;2318332 said:

Like I said, I'll believe a big middle of the season trade once I see one.

It just never happens.

How about Chris Chamber to the Chargers for a second round pick on October 16th 2007. He had just turned 29, was a Pro-Bowler in 2005, but had a marginal season in 2006 due to what people deemed as sub-par QB play and offense in general.

Aven8

Reaction score
100%...............If not then Jerry is an idiot!

If it's about what they want in return then I'll understand. But, if it's just about not thinking we need him, then yes he's and idiot!

Hostile already stated that the "Barber in return" was BS.

If he doesn't pull the trigger for a resonable offer, then I think Jerry doesn't believe we are as close to getting to the SB.

No, I'm not a UT fan...I just have always liked this guy...big, strong, fast...he also high jumped 6'11" in high school. TO will thank Jerry more than anybody. He will be able to do his speed game, and long bombs....Roy will be the tough possesion receiver that goes over the middle, and is great in the redzone.
You guys are fooling yourself if you don't think this guy will help from day one!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Aven8;2318529 said:
100%...............If not then Jerry is an idiot!

If it's about what they want in return then I'll understand. But, if it's just about not thinking we need him, then yes he's and idiot!

Hostile already stated that the "Barber in return" was BS.

If he doesn't pull the trigger for a resonable offer, then I think Jerry doesn't believe we are as close to getting to the SB.

No, I'm not a UT fan...I just have always liked this guy...big, strong, fast...he also high jumped 6'11" in high school. TO will think Jerry more than anybody. He will be able to do his speed game, and long bombs....Roy will be the tough possesion receiver that goes over the middle, and is great in the redzone.
You guys are fooling yourself if you don't think this guy will help from day one!

So what would be to much in your opinion ?

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2318542 said:
I'm more worried about our D than our #2 WR.

Who is our number 2? If its Crayton and/or Austin, I would be wanting to pull the trigger if I am Jerry....

Throw in Bobby to seal the deal...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2318546 said:
Who is our number 2? If its Crayton and/or Austin, I would be wanting to pull the trigger if I am Jerry....

Throw in Bobby to seal the deal...

Witten is our #2 wr