Chargers star Keenan Allen, and TE Gerald Everett are "most likely" cuts for the team

lk8701

Reaction score

I would like to sign Allen but too bad that we have overpaid Dak Contractscott.

Last edited:

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score

I would like to sign both of them but too bad that we have overpaid Dak Contractscott.

dak isn’t overpaid. he’s ranks 9th. (salary) and you got lamar … herbert… burrow coming up so i think dak falls around where he’s meant to be around 10-13 range.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
I would love Allen here, but I'd go the Stephen Jones route with him. Still a great route runner but looked like he was breaking down last year

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Allen would be like having coop. A guy with a brain that can help Dak read defenses :facepalm:

Creeper

Reaction score
There’s zero chance the Chargers let their #1 WR go with Herbert on a rookie deal.

Zero.
What I am reading on social media is Allen can't stay healthy. If he doesn't play, his talents are useless.

Creeper

Reaction score
Game played from 2017 to 2022:

So he has missed 10 out of 50 games in his last 3 years. I don't know if that is good or bad. But maybe it is a trend going in the wrong direction, like Tyron Smith.

I would sign him for the right amount, but I would not give him anything near $20 million. He is a great receiver, or was, but I do not want to take a chance he is breaking down.

CWR

Reaction score
Keenan Allen in 2022
10 games
66 rec, 752 yards, 4 tds

Projects to the follow for a 17 game season:
112.2 rec, 1278.4 yards, 7 tds

Yeah and although he has spent time injured, he has reached over 1k something like 4 of the last 6 seasons.

He'd be an awesome pick up, if he came at a reasonable price.

CWR

Reaction score
So he has missed 10 out of 50 games in his last 3 years. I don't know if that is good or bad. But maybe it is a trend going in the wrong direction, like Tyron Smith.

I would sign him for the right amount, but I would not give him anything near $20 million. He is a great receiver, or was, but I do not want to take a chance he is breaking down.

I think he was more injured earlier in his career actually. Then had a decent run of good health. It could go either way. He's 30 now, so maybe age plus recent injury history would drive down his market a bit.