Chargers Vs. Patriots

gmb1

Reaction score
I heard this is the worst Brady team ever. Looks like he has weapons on offense and a pretty good defense to me. Not taking anything away from him personally, but this is not a bad team like I've heard.
They always show up in the playoffs. What a novel concept.

hutch1254

Reaction score
Talking with a friend yesterday about this game. I said I would never bet against Brady and Belichick at home with two weeks to prepare. I said if NE gets out early at some point Rivers will go mental because the guy is just a straight up red a**. My friend agreed.

Sure enough I'm out running around today. See a tv in a local bar its 28-7 second quarter and there's Rivers screaming from the sidelines at a ref across the field like a 10 year old child. Money in the bank my friend, money in the bank.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Andrew Luck???

Dak had overall better games than some of these QBs did this weekend, but Dak will be the leading topic and because he is a Cowboys QB, they will pick out what he didn't do well against the Rams

jwitten82

Reaction score
Rivers current stats. 178 yards and one TD. But, out of all the bad QBs performances this weekend, you know which QB the sports media talk shows will focus on the most.
Probably because Rivers is A LOT more consistent at putting up good games.
Dak had more passing attempts than Rivers and still couldnt put up the numbers Rivers did

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
rivers is a a second level qb that never ever has won any thing getting schooled by the pats they were never ever going to win this game today and the chiefs will have a hard time beating this pats team next week

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Probably because Rivers is A LOT more consistent at putting up good games.
Dak had more passing attempts than Rivers and still couldnt put up the numbers Rivers did

Hasn't been consistent if making Superbowl appearances. Something both Romo and Dak get bashed for not making.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
These other games are making me feel a whole lot better..Colts get destroyed, so do Chargers..and out of all the teams left i'd Argue we've went against the most talented.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
rivers is a a second level qb that never ever has won any thing getting schooled by the pats they were never ever going to win this game today and the chiefs will have a hard time beating this pats team next week

It's sad because he's 0-8 soon to be 0-9 against Brady. It reminds me when Peyton could never beat Brady until he finally did. That game was sweet.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Romo is so pumped for the Pats at Chiefs next week

I do think the home team will be favored

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the pats will have a hard time with the chiefs next week but I think the pats still win can u believe going to the conference championship 8 years in a row