Chargers Vs. Patriots

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
If the Eagles/Saints game isn't close I think we earned the 5th place appreciation trophy for trying hard.

rynochop

Reaction score
I'm sure they won't, but I'd let Brady stay warm in the locker room the rest of the game

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have had the game on mute 90% of the time, as I am working on other things. Being productive instead of wasting my time on this garbage game. :laugh:

Glad I decided to get other stuff done.
Will see how the late game goes, will pay more attention to that one.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Dang, just checked in for this game and I see the chargers have already been snuffed out by halftime. I figured this to be the most competitive game of the weekend but I guess not.[/

I thought the same thing

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Chargers have a great football team.

They just don’t have Belichick. Coaching matters.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tom Brady be like ..

giphy.gif

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Love the aggressiveness by the Patriots. In control and still trying to add points in the final seconds and they're upset that they didn't get a FG.

gmb1

Reaction score
Patriots. Now that’s a real playoff team. They may suck or play average in the regular season but damn.
Reminds me of the Warriors. They'll stumble through regular season a little, but they always win when it really counts. Must be nice.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Its quite cold here also in New England. The sun is setting soon and its getting colder. It ain't your typical LA weather.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Patroits are back. KC vs Patriots should be fun. I would like to see brees vs mahomes in the superbowl.